Let's not sleep on the Colts

RonWashington

Reaction score
The Colts held the Eagles to 17 . And really should have beaten the Steelers fumbling it away inside the 5.. Of course Jonathan Taylor can take it to the house at any part of the field . Realistically the Cowboys will be rested a layover from the holiday and need to blow them out .

Would be nice to see Cooper Rush handing it to Davis as the games salted away in the 4th quarter , take Parsons helmet away from him . Yes Indy and Houston could not have come at a better time .

The Jacksonville game on the road is a key . Dallas has to grab these next three .

Hadenough

Reaction score
Yes their record isn't great, I saw a team against Philly that almost won. Offense isn't great great, I think their defense could create some problems for us. Interested in watching them before they play us. Please give me your thoughts on them.

I hope nobody is saying we should blow them off the earth, let's stop that talk until there's :01 seconds on the clock and WE have the ball with more than one point than they have!!!!
I would say let's not sleep on the Colts because Prescott has lasted an egg against them in the past.

Carson

Reaction score
The Colts held the Eagles to 17 . And really should have beaten the Steelers fumbling it away inside the 5.. Of course Jonathan Taylor can take it to the house at any part of the field . Realistically the Cowboys will be rested a layover from the holiday and need to blow them out .

Would be nice to see Cooper Rush handing it to Davis as the games salted away in the 4th quarter , take Parsons helmet away from him . Yes Indy and Houston could not have come at a better time .

The Jacksonville game on the road is a key . Dallas has to grab these next three .
Eagles had two fumbles in their own territory that led to 6 points.

Colts defense played well. But their offense was absolutely terrible outside of their first drive. They went for 9, 11, 16, 22, 5, -4, 23, 32, 48 and 8 yards.

It’s the classic don’t turn the ball over and give them short fields and we will be alright.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
the Colts have good skill position players, and Matt Ryan IS still at least decent but their OL is straight trash, Matt Ryan's delivery has gotten slow, and he couldn't escape from an empty unlocked closet. I'm not looking past them, but I was a lot more worried about the Giants on Thanksgiving Day.
So weird that not long ago the Colt’s oline was the toast of the town.