Lets push away the dark clouds and let some sunshine in

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
1) Bledsoe is an ugrade. You got that? an UPGRADE. Vinny wore down as the game went on last season and threw 2 or more interceptions 6 times, Bledsoe while not a pro bowler will be an improvment in this position

2) Mike Zimmer had some rough times last year after having 5 players from the #1 D either not be resigned, or spliting time, or injury. Add to that Roy playing out of position and anybody would fail

3) Sean Payton is a very good coordinator who had the raiders wanting him to be their head coach

4) Our linebackers are exactly what Bill wants

5) Our OLine has 3 probowlers an up and coming center and the best blocking TE in the NFL on it

6) Parcells will have these guys motivated to play starting early in training camp.

7) Drew Henson is getting very valuable time to learn the game and is not being rushed into a rebuild situation

8) Anthony Henry was the #1 guy for the #5 ranked passing D last year and is 20x better than anything we put at RCB last season, add in Aaron Glenn and we are sitting pretty at CB

9) Our deep reciever Glenn is back and proved he can get seperation. Add to that Key over the middle, Morgan knowing the system and not having hamstring problem and All pro Jason Witten our passing game should be above average

10) Had the best draft in the NFL and got 3 day one starters who will contribute heavily right off the bat

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Not to mention big D we got 5 players who where projected to be drafted in the first or early second round. Here is where most where projected....

Ware early 1st
Spears early 1st
Burnette early 2nd
Canty 1st
Petitti late first early 2nd

edit: 999 because this thread hasn't ticked off as many people and I would think most agree with this one..... give or take some points of course

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
Nice opposite thread, not near as many responses .....hm i wonder why?

Because i am not a troll making idiotic statements trying to get a reaction

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
Not to mention big D we got 5 players who where projected to be drafted in the first or early second round. Here is where most where projected....

Ware early 1st
Spears early 1st
Burnette early 2nd
Canty 1st
Petitti late first early 2nd

Tis true. I think this season will be very good for the Cowboys

Scotman

Reaction score
I agree with all 10 points. You certainly put it better than I tried to.

jksmith269

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Tis true. I think this season will be very good for the Cowboys
It amazes me for what EVERYONE was calling a weak draft class how did we get such good players with class, and on paper atleast top talent?

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
sunshine.gif

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
It amazes me for what EVERYONE was calling a weak draft class how did we get such good players with class, and on paper atleast top talent?

What I always heard was the class was weak at the top and that many players could be interchangable meaning a guy could go from #10-#25 and would still be a good pick it was middle heavy (kinda like me) ;)

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:

To be fair most of the posts in the other thread were calling him out for being a troll, not alot of trying to rebut him

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Badattitudes real picture

http://www.emu.edu/first-year/images/matt-Commanders.jpg

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
To be fair most of the posts in the other thread were calling him out for being a troll, not alot of trying to rebut him

and thats sad when we call somebody a troll we just brings out all the neagtives on our team, i mean Drew bledsoe hast been the best thing walking lately, but i mean, all of those things are possible just as yours, he just think he's right, why is he troll for that?

jksmith269

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
What I always heard was the class was weak at the top and that many players could be interchangable meaning a guy could go from #10-#25 and would still be a good pick it was middle heavy (kinda like me) ;)
Or Wright of the Dolphins

bigD said:

I admit it I started the calling him what he is a friggen TROLL in the other thread

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
and thats sad when we call somebody a troll we just brings out all the neagtives on our team, i mean Drew bledsoe hast been the best thing walking lately, but i mean, all of those things are possible just as yours, he just think he's right, why is he troll for that?

Thats the point I for one dont even think he believes all of that. He was adding things in there just to keep adding things. Like Sean Payton, and Drew henson he was trying to get as many areas as possible to piss people off thats all.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I admit it I started the calling him what he is a friggen TROLL in the other thread[/QUOTE]

Thats what he is. Also one that likes to try and find negatives and second guess everything. For anyone not believeing he is a troll click his name, then click on all his posts and see what he has spewed