Lets push away the dark clouds and let some sunshine in

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
and thats sad when we call somebody a troll we just brings out all the neagtives on our team, i mean Drew bledsoe hast been the best thing walking lately, but i mean, all of those things are possible just as yours, he just think he's right, why is he troll for that?
Its not that its he never has anything positive to say about the cowboys and is always trying to incite the other members that is a TROLL. A Skin fan would say exactly what he said a true cowboy fan wouldn't always bash his team. Would he? I wouldn't

fortdick

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
Nice opposite thread, not near as many responses .....hm i wonder why?

For one, I find this to be a realistic evaluation. It is not rude and intended to create hostility, so the response is much more subdued.

Thx for the counter point.

Scotman

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
To be fair most of the posts in the other thread were calling him out for being a troll, not alot of trying to rebut him

That wasn't what I was trying to do. He asked for rebuttled and I tried to supply it. I just didn't do it as well as it was done here. It didn't get me fired up. There are always reasons for concern. I just hope he's wrong on every count.

Where is the other thread?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
Nice opposite thread, not near as many responses .....hm i wonder why?
what happened to the other one...i don't see it anymore...not even in smackzone?

jimmy40

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
It amazes me for what EVERYONE was calling a weak draft class how did we get such good players with class, and on paper atleast top talent?
Yeah, amazing. :bang2: