Lets root on Ben Dinucci

conner01

Reaction score
I hope the players play great but ultimately I want us to take L’s. As many as possible.

2-14 sounds great to me.
I’ve never been a tank type of guy
Don’t think it bodes well for the future
But this year is different
Tanking is the future
If I’m not mistaken you said that a week or so ago
The only way to fix this team is add lots more talent
2-14 gives you that opportunity

CWR

Reaction score
I've been watching a lot of Nooch film and hes got some gun slinger to him for sure. I hope the oline gives him half a shot to put in work. Is Martin supposed to be back?

catiii

Reaction score
dear fellow fanzone freaks--- Ben Dinucci is an accurate passer and he has some wiggle as

a runner...why not root for him for some kind of miraculous win over the hated Sheagles??

man dont make me resurrect the Platinums i shot dead in my backyard...why not have

a little fun...everything has sucked for us this year

GORICO
Don't use the term root in Australia or New Zealand - it doesn't mean what it means here LOLOLOL.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'll be rooting for him. I think we can still win the NFC East. Dalton will be back the following week and with more time in the saddle he'll only get better.

Rock-- Oh man we play Pittsburge next week

JayFord

Reaction score
Dude looks like what he is

he shoulnt be in this position right now

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
dear fellow fanzone freaks--- Ben Dinucci is an accurate passer and he has some wiggle as

a runner...why not root for him for some kind of miraculous win over the hated Sheagles??

man dont make me resurrect the Platinums i shot dead in my backyard...why not have

GORICO

Lets not!!!!!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

GORICO

As a generic handsome bloke I am still persecuted here. I believe both you and I are on double-secret probation. You for your double plat and me for me cutting edge humor.
Do exercise some caution and restraint.
Dont make a scene. Maybe volunteer for laundry service around here.

Signed,
a bloke friend

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
When is our bye week??? Just stay on it till next season.:facepalm: PLEASE!!!!!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see no NFL skills in DiNucci.

He has no pocket awareness. He has horrible mechanics. He has horrible accuracy.

He has very little touch on the ball. He's almost a line-of-sight quarterback bordering on the level of Brandon Weeden.

Some quarterbacks you can see some potential that just requires a couple of years to mature, but I just do not see it with him.