Let's say after we move on from Dez he faces us and torches us

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
What do you mean by "turned over"? Are you saying all but 1 team has changed coaches in the last 8 years?
The Staff here has turned over at least once....except for one position. Def Coordinator, Line coach, WR coach, DB coach, LB coach, etc.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak will be fine offense will roll.
\Here's a bigger question, if Lee goes down and we have nothing prepared, does Rod finish out the year. Do we kick managements arse for letting Eberflus walk?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Staff here has turned over at least once....except for one position. Def Coordinator, Line coach, WR coach, DB coach, LB coach, etc.

Okay, but how is that a response to what I wrote, and what does it have to do with Dez, which is the topic of this thread? Maybe Garrett should be gone, but that doesn't automatically mean Dez should stay, and it doesn't mean every topic anybody wants to discuss should be hijacked into a Jason Garrett sucks discussion.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Okay, but how is that a response to what I wrote, and what does it have to do with Dez, which is the topic of this thread? Maybe Garrett should be gone, but that doesn't automatically mean Dez should stay, and it doesn't mean every topic anybody wants to discuss should be hijacked into a Jason Garrett sucks discussion.

Dez being correlated to "we never won anything" = worthless, is a red herring . Marino never won a chamionship, nor Romo, nor Fitzgerald, Owens, etc. It's a throwaway comment.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dez being correlated to "we never won anything" = worthless, is a red herring . Marino never won a chamionship, nor Romo, nor Fitzgerald, Owens, etc. It's a throwaway comment.

I agree with that, and that was really my point when I said we haven't won anything with any of the players or coaches.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Last I saw, diva WRs have never been the make or break on championship teams.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
He faces us torches us....

And our QB still can't hit the ocean even if he was standing in the shallow ends of it facing the body of water.

Our offense looks predictable

And The WR's cant beat anybody, therefore Witten is this year's leading receiver avg 3 yards a catch

What do we do? What happens when we get steam rolled and finish 6-10. Who do we blame then?
Let's say I squeeze a few more drops of butter on this popcorn.
:popcorn:

visionary

Reaction score

And our QB still can't hit the ocean even if he was standing in the shallow ends of it facing the body of water.

And The WR's cant beat anybody, therefore Witten is this year's leading receiver avg 3 yards a catch

What do we do? What happens when we get steam rolled and finish 6-10. Who do we blame then?

We would deserve it

We have s pretend GM
A coach who can't coach his way out of a paper bag
A cry baby look at me undisciplined WR who can't run routes
Fans who blindly support all of the above in the name of being "die hard fans"

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Let's say I squeeze a few more drops of butter on this popcorn.
:popcorn:
If you're planning this correctly: all that butter is going to clog your arteries so you're going to need to be proactive and immediately.
Alcohol.
I know, what? Hear me out: If you're throwing unhealthy oils in your veins, you're going to need to thin the blood to assist it's flushing through the system.
You don't want that stuff getting stuck, hardening and hurting your heart...
Break out the whisky! Mix the cheap vodka! Heal thyself, young heathen!

At least... that's what I do.

conner01

Reaction score
Simple
The fans wanting him gone will be bashing Jerry for letting him go

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We would deserve it

We have s pretend GM
A coach who can't coach his way out of a paper bag
A cry baby look at me undisciplined WR who can't run routes
Fans who blindly support all of the above in the name of being "die hard fans"

Ease up dude. What do you expect fans to do? Stage a picket line at the Star? Form a mob at the stadium on game day chanting "Hell no, we won't go!"? Run full length adds in the Dallas Morning News every week calling for Jerry Jones head?

As long as you are watching the games on TV you are doing the same thing to support the team as most other fans.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
If he torches us, we blame the DC, because last year, average CBs were shutting down Dez. Furthermore Dez takes himself out of the game more than these average CBs. Once he sees the offense working well without him, he starts his childish rants, and Garrett and company try to appease him and messes up the offense.

I don’t see any established QB in the league putting up with his antics. If he’s not open,they won’t throw at him, and they will tell him to shut up.

ShortRound

Reaction score
xPfvsZH.gif

visionary

Reaction score
Ease up dude. What do you expect fans to do? Stage a picket line at the Star? Form a mob at the stadium on game day chanting "Hell no, we won't go!"? Run full length adds in the Dallas Morning News every week calling for Jerry Jones head?

As long as you are watching the games on TV you are doing the same thing to support the team as most other fans.

I expect them to open their eyes and not make idiotic excuses for continued incompetence

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I expect them to open their eyes and not make idiotic excuses for continued incompetence

There are just as many, or more, posters on this site that can twist the most insignificant thing into some dramatic, fatal flaw with the team. Both extremes are represented here.

renny

Reaction score
And what happens if we don't move on from Dez? Or if we do and Dez is average with his next team?

Better use this fabricated complaint now so you don't risk missing the chance later, right?

By the way, in case you haven't noticed, Garrett gets blamed, Linnehan gets blamed, Dak gets blamed, Witten gets blamed .... Dez isn't the only one.
But Dez is the only one with no job security.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I believe somewhere on this site there is a template that asks this question, but leaves the player blank for you to fill in.

I could be wrong about that. Let's ask Reality.

Aven8

Reaction score

The same person we've blamed even afterwinning seasons after one and done in the playoffs!! JG.

Next season we will have thread after thread about the secret meeting between Jerry and JG!!