Let's say after we move on from Dez he faces us and torches us

rags747

Reaction score
He would do well with the Steelers, would look so bad azz in that uniform.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
He faces us torches us....
And our QB still can't hit the ocean even if he was standing in the shallow ends of it facing the body of water.
Our offense looks predictable
And The WR's cant beat anybody, therefore Witten is this year's leading receiver avg 3 yards a catch
What do we do? What happens when we get steam rolled and finish 6-10. Who do we blame then?
If we keep Dez and all those things happen we suck. Having Dez on the team won't change that.

If we simply cut Dez, without getting another wideout, I don't see much dropoff going with Hurns in place of Dez. Hurns was significantly more productive per target than Dez last year.

But I expect us to get another wideout to complement Hurns. At least someone with speed to stretch the field some. Those two will be better than Williams + Dez from last year.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

And our QB still can't hit the ocean even if he was standing in the shallow ends of it facing the body of water.

And The WR's cant beat anybody, therefore Witten is this year's leading receiver avg 3 yards a catch

What do we do? What happens when we get steam rolled and finish 6-10. Who do we blame then?

if that happens and it is not that far fetched...they have to fire everybody and hopefully a bunch of the front office guys and start over.

New Staff, New QB.

unfortunately stephen and jerry will be the ones hiring the next group of people.

Chuck 54

Reaction score

Depends on whether Dez was dropped against the coach’s wishes or because of them.

jday

Reaction score

well-that-happened.jpg

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'll give you logical reasoning 101:
If Dak is not "The Guy" at QB then there is no point keeping Dez this season regardless. If that were true they would need to draft a QB next year. By the time that player was ready Dez would be too old.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
This will never happen. And even if it does, so what?

I’m tired of defending Dez Bryant as a cowboys fan. He’s not worth the trouble.

And if you recall during Zeke and Daks rookie season the offense exploded when Dez was hurt for several games

I have one question...What trouble did he cause?

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
I'll give you logical reasoning 101:
If Dak is not "The Guy" at QB then there is no point keeping Dez this season regardless. If that were true they would need to draft a QB next year. By the time that player was ready Dez would be too old.

Finally a reasonable point on a decent reason to cut ties with Dez. I would not make that move until next year, but at least there is thought behind this post.

mugsybows

Reaction score
this is just like all the ignorant posts about ware never playing again at a high level when he was released.

i loved all the he was overrated threads about him also...my favorites were the he never did anything anyway posts.
heard here DeMarcus Ware was “done” too. Lol. Then those same people were saying god you think we could get him back!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well...if we go 6-10....Garrett will be fired and we should get a pretty good draft pick.....Not the worse thing in the world to happen.