Let's Stop Living In The Past

TheCritic

Reaction score
Forget about 2021, the Broncos, the 49ers, the penalties. For that matter, forget about Jimmy Johnson, Tom Landry, the 5 Super Bowls.

Make a commitment that you are going to live in the moment and enjoy this season, one game, one practice at a time and you are not going to burden the Joneses, the coaches, the players etc. with all of your psychotic expectations, the need for the current Dallas Cowboys to live up to the past legacy.

Just pretend this is an expansion team - after all every season is really a new team. Be grateful for every win, and be even more gracious in defeat.

:flagwave:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Be in the here and now… that’s what Jimmy Johnson would say! You are what your record says you are, like a Parcells said!

Now if we could just make a trade like the Herschel Walker trade, we could get back to where the Cowboys rightfully belong!!

Good post!

Mannix

Reaction score
Forget about 2021, the Broncos, the 49ers, the penalties. For that matter, forget about Jimmy Johnson, Tom Landry, the 5 Super Bowls.

Make a commitment that you are going to live in the moment and enjoy this season, one game, one practice at a time and you are not going to burden the Joneses, the coaches, the players etc. with all of your psychotic expectations, the need for the current Dallas Cowboys to live up to the past legacy.

Just pretend this is an expansion team - after all every season is really a new team. Be grateful for every win, and be even more gracious in defeat.

:flagwave:
Go and fall for all the BS thats been spooned out for 25+ years if you want to....wear your Cowboys gear 24/7....some of us have known for years that greatness is UNATAINABLE as currently constructed....don't tell me to dream about Super Bowls, when 2nd round exits are the absolute ceiling. This is what I think about your request Mr. Man....

Last edited:

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I try to forget but I keep getting this bad feeling like I can't shake it off. Like I was in a nightmare that keeps replaying over and over and...