Let's Stop Living In The Past

Cmac

Reaction score
....then that leaves bad memories, false hopes, and salemanship gone bad.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Imagine there's no Jerry.
No Johnnie Walker too.
Imagine there's just Jimmy
Forever coaching silver and blue
Imagine all the Eagles
Living in suckatude oo ooo!

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And Cowboy Nation will be No. 1

:clap:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Good thought, from The Critic, here. The future is, obviously, where it's at. We've been living in the past much too long. I've done so ever since 1960, when the Cowboys were originally introduced into the NFL. As fans, we sorely need to establish a more competitive team that challenges the most elite ones in the league, for a change. Beating the patsies will only get a team so far and not anything to compare with those that played in their glory days.

For decades, I've been hoping this FO will become more proactive and less reactive than they've been for so long. This is especially so, since Stephen has taken over management to the extent that he has for the past several years. I pray that our FO might assume a far more aggressive policy of signing veteran free agents in both the present and the future. They should surely have learned that by now. Maybe it's beginning to sink in? Let's hope so.

I'll have to admit to being pleasantly surprised that they acquired a couple recently. Let's just hope that continues to a greater extent than it has thus far. Getting good players in both the draft and the veteran free agent market is the only way to ensure a team quality worthy of championships. The players acquired via the draft will only get a team worthy of beating the weaker NFL teams. We've been there and done that for far too long, already.

Last edited:

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Or you can try it your way and be a miserable fan. Enjoy!

26 years and counting of misery. I will continue to be a miserable fan until the Jones boys actually produce hell just an NFC championship game appearance. My bar is not even high. If you want the Jones boys to continue to pee on you and tell you it's raining by all means go for it.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
26 years and counting of misery. I will continue to be a miserable fan until the Jones boys actually produce hell just an NFC championship game appearance. My bar is not even high. If you want the Jones boys to continue to pee on you and tell you it's raining by all means go for it.
No you got Granny Jones Peach Tea. Cowboy fans watched it blow up on March 29, 1994.