Let's talk Patriots

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I would be more scared of the Patriots if we did not have Moore and Quinn. The coaches seem to identify opponents weaknesses and attack it. The Patriots offense is limited because of their quarterback, skill players and offensive line. I will have more fun watching the defense this weekend then the offense. The Patriots have a solid defense but don’t have a wow player. Judon is good but he will be going against Tyron.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
call me a masochist, but I think the best thing that can happen to us would be to go to NE and have tough close game and even come back and win it.....going against a bilicheck led team. he took Tampa to the last minute, with his rookie QB. he knows our defense gives up yards, can be attacked down field and lives on turnovers, so he is going to emphasize that to his QB all week...and attack the secondary...they will make some big plays and then he will play not to give up the big plays on defense and just keep the game close and bring it down to our kicker vs. his kicker...

if we beat them, in NE, in a close game. that would be the ultimate confidence booster to the team and coaches......teaching them how to focus, have the sense of urgency to win a close game.....

JBond

Reaction score
It will be good for Dak and KM to face Bill Belicheck defense and adjust to it
It will be a game of adjustments. Fortunately we now have coaches that adjust. Plus our RBs are playing lights out.