Let's Talk Titans vs Boys

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Clove said:
Ware should have a career day.

good luck with that. he might have already had it against carolina last year. that game will be very tough to beat.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
i predict a shut out, regardless of who the qb is. roy will have another int newman and henry and watkins will have their first ints, newman possibly two.

42-0 :D
Sounds good to me.

jimmy4713

Reaction score
tommyboy10 said:
Yeah, but they are saying that the team is not responding to KC, so they are ready to move towards the future...Good move for them, cause they suck this year! Might as well move on

Shell shocking a young QB can do more harm for the future than good. Fisher would be NUTS to start him this week and he knows it. Dallas will be all over Young and force him into mistakes. This is not the USC defense. You have to think a 3-4 will inhibit the limited reads the neophite can handle as it is. He will not be able to make adjustments at the line or call appropriate audibles. I hope Young starts because it will be easy pickings.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
>>>(on QB Kerry Collins’ play)

Kerry will start this week. Kerry was 0-4 and then 13 for the next 16 in the first half. He settled down and made plays, moved the ball in the two minute and made some tough throws against a pretty good defense.<<<

thats from Jeff Fisher's PC yesterday...I saw bits and pieces of the Miami game and Tennessee played them pretty tough...their defense was pretty good and they held Miami under 300 yds of offense and only 13 pts, they also had 5 sacks and Collins was pretty sharp, especially after the first couple drives...they really should have won the game, and had their TE not fumbled on a long pass at the Miami goalline they probably would have

the Titans got killed by San Diego, but their OL didnt give up a single sack that game and have only given up 4 in 3 games...also, SD ran all over them but they stopped the run pretty well vs NYJ and Miami...Miami's rushing totals were inflated by a couple of WR reverses...R Brown averaged barely 3.0 yds a carry against them...the Jets averaged less than 3.0 for the game running on them

the Titans might be 0-3, but they could be 2-1 and arnt anywhere near as bad as teams like Houston or Oakland...I doubt we will see the kind of blowout win some of you think we'll surely get...Jeff Fisher is a good coach

David

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I sure hope Vince does not run all over us....but, it will be good practice for when we play Vick

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
hahaha on the titans message board somebody made a thread predicting the score. the kid said he thinks the boys will win 38-6:laugh2:

bobtheflob

Reaction score
I bet there will be plenty of Cowboys fans out there for that game. Combine that with the fact that many Titans fans will boo Collins heavily if he makes any mistakes because they want Young and this may be a very Cowboy firendly stadium.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
While fans can overlook Tenn the Cowboys can't afford to. This is a game we should be able to win but it will still take good play on the part of the Cowboys to make that happen.

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling about this game. I don't know why, I just do.

aceware94

Reaction score
They will come out and dominate the Titans, VY may be mobil but he isn't Michael Vick mobil and we arn't USC. He looked lost in preseason and if he starts, cake walk city. My only concern is that were on the road and I think we'll be in our dark blue jerseys. Hopefully, they come out like they did in vs. Washington.

Dallas 24
Titans 6

superpunk

Reaction score
I have only watched one game - last week's game against the Dolphins, as my wife's a big Dolphins fan.

Tough to read on that game. Especially in regard to the Cowboys. The Dolphins DBs were putrid. Absolutely awful. The only saving grace was that Kerry Collins has NO timing with his receivers. Givens and Bennett were consistently beating their men deep, but Collins was overthrowing them by about 10 feet.

The trouble is, I can't tell if that's Kerry Collins getting his timing down in a new offense, or if that's just Kerry Collins. Because I saw alot of that last year in Oakland.

In addition, that may not matter at all, if Young starts.

The defense basically played a deep zone, and took away anything over the top. No deep pass play was even close to being open, as the corners had good coverage on Booker and Chambers. However, their aggressiveness up front did lead to some huge plays on reverses, as well as some nice room for running the draw.

Surprisingly, their offensive line was giving Collins plenty of time, despite the talent on the other side, and the excessive amount of blitzing from Miami. It seemed that when they sent the house, they didn't get close, and Bennett was torching his man downfield. Like I said, Collins just couldn't hit him.

That's all I can think of right now.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Jammer said:
It's bad there, but strangely, many of their fans are expecting a Titan victory. They seem to think the Cowboys are one of the weakest teams they'll face this year.

They dont really think that.... do they?
Thats hard to believe.