LH: 4 free agents the Cowboys should call right now

Creeper

Reaction score
I like Snacks but something tells me he is way out of shape and it will take a month to get him into playing shape. I also think the Cowboys need to be patient with Hill and Gallimore and they could develop into decent DTs.
With LVE and Lee out the Cowboys who were thin at LB before last night are desperate now. I assume they will bring up Bernard but he is not a MLB. That means Smith move back there and thus a major problem. The Cowboys are not going to cut or dump Jaylon Smith after investing so much time and money in him. But I am interested in seeing if McCarthy sees Smith playing poorly for a few games will he give him less playing time or bench him altogether?

I think Earl Thomas is over the Hill and that's why no one else has signed him. The Cowboys seriously bungled the safety position again in the off-season. They signed Clinton-Dix and rested on him, then cut him leaving them weak back there again. Too early in the season to take a chance on someone like Robinson.

We have to remember, this is one game in a season where there were no preseason games so getting the talent right is going to take a few games, especially with a new coaching staff.

Xavier187

Reaction score
O.J.Howard would be my first call to Tampa Bay.
Then I would look at Bernard and Robinson and have a Safety on the way. Thompson was trash.

The only problem with J. SMITH IS HE LOOKED GASSED AND SLOW

Bluedocd

Reaction score
name the 31 better TEs that support your statement starting for 31 teams?

im curious..:)
Well, I'm not ready to say we have the worse TE corp in the league but it's damn sure at the bottom. Shultz is now the starter and he's never been a good blocker. That's now not even considered the worse of his problems. He had two drop passes which would have gone a long way in possibly changing the outcome of the game. This team badly needs another TE to come in and compete for the starting job. Anybody know if Martellus brickhands Bennett is available?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Thompson missed two tackles to allow literal touchdowns last night.

I’m signing a LB and Earl lol
Right here. Rams had 2 TDs and both came with Thompson in position to stop the TD and he missed the tackle and got ran over on the other one. Both TDs Thompson could have prevented but didn't

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
yet it was Thompson that was in on more of the plays. I get it alot of you guys have this woody for ET. I don't want him but there's a part of me that says bring him in so that you all can see he isn't the savior you think he is. Thomson was all over the place last night i thought he played ok. I was more disappointed in our LB crew, Our receivers that dropped crucial passes, Our Dline that couldn't watch the ball and had bad penalties. Our Oline that got m,manhandled and our QB who got happy feet. (although overall i think he played well with what he had to deal with)

did you even here dontarie's name last night? I thought the few times Hill was in there he was at least around the ball.
Thompson was all over the place...look @ the box score...had 11 tackles. Not a good sign when your strong safety is leading you in tackles.

starfan1

Reaction score
Thompson was all over the place...look @ the box score...had 11 tackles. Not a good sign when your strong safety is leading you in tackles.
why is that? I guess well see if hes brought in I guess you believe hell magically fix the front 7? Relax its game 1. Some of you act like its mid-season and our defense has gotten shredded for 8 losses. Thompson who had 10 tackles was down list of issues last night. where was Poe? Where was Dlaw? I know where Aldon Smith was he balled out he had 11 tackles does that mean he sucked or is just a baller?

Perhaps 11 tackles from Aldon smith and 11 tackles from Jaylon Smith has a different feel than 10 from Thompson.

Swanny

Reaction score
Snacks wouldn’t have helped last night. They used the flats on offense and killed us. That’s why McVay is good.
Killed us to the tune of 20 points. In today's nfl 20 points isn't being killed

Williamsboys

Reaction score
Dont worry Dallas, if your phone aint a ringing dont fret, that's just the playoffs not calling you again.