Linebacker positions named

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hope Overshown is ready to go by the start of the season. Will be great if ready for TC. However if he does not start o PUP. We will gt the ... he will start TC working on the sidelines with the trainers ... speech.

Mazi and John Stephens may be the same, even though they say they should be ready for TC.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Hmmm ... I figured Overshown and Clark would compete at weakside with Parsons playing strong side on early downs. Of course, who knows how often we're going to line up Parsons at DE even on early downs, so I guess it would make sense for Clark to be the strong side in those situations.

starfan1

Reaction score
Hmmm ... I figured Overshown and Clark would compete at weakside with Parsons playing strong side on early downs. Of course, who knows how often we're going to line up Parsons at DE even on early downs, so I guess it would make sense for Clark to be the strong side in those situations.
We got to hurry and ruin Parsons because we cant have nice things. Im not sure I like him lining up at DE every down if thats their plan hes too light

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
We got to hurry and ruin Parsons because we cant have nice things. Im not sure I like him lining up at DE every down if thats their plan hes too light.
I do think it would wear him down, but I also think he's more effective as a weapon that you move around, creating matchup advantages. Parsons coming up over center before the snap forces protection changes. If he's just at RDE on snap after snap after snap, then it's easier for offenses to scheme the blocking against him.

starfan1

Reaction score
I do think it would wear him down, but I also think he's more effective as a weapon that you move around, creating matchup advantages. Parsons coming up over center before the snap forces protection changes. If he's just at RDE on snap after snap after snap, then it's easier for offenses to scheme the blocking against him.
they have to figure something out because come playoffs hes worn down. I realize he gets doubled and tripled and held but they do need to figure out a way to utilize where hes effective yet not wear him down for the stretch run

rags747

Reaction score
He was being asked to cover too much ground and have MLB responsibility as well, know we bring in Kendricks and healthy Overshown and let's let Clark show us what he has in his natural role for the first time., I bet he shines now.
Healthy Overshown? He’s coming back from major knee surgery. We saw how that went with Steele and Gallup.

CCBoy

Reaction score
He was being asked to cover too much ground and have MLB responsibility as well, know we bring in Kendricks and healthy Overshown and let's let Clark show us what he has in his natural role for the first time., I bet he shines now.
As a linebacker, color this fan curious to group, right now.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
All this weak side strong side stuff what the hell does this mean!!??