Linehan called a good game **merged**

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Man linehan is so good , how many 3 and outs did we have ?

so good ... or just plain garbage .

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Per some guy on this forum in the post game, Garrett says he didn’t expect them to net a first down on the draw call, but it did, meaning it was called by Linehan. The blocking clearly indicated it as well.
Well I owe him a bottle of wine. Probably a wine guy. Tell Linehan to PM me lol.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Cowboys defense made the seahawks go 3 and out 6 times !!

We should have destroyed if it werent for linehan's incompetence .

khiladi

Reaction score
Most of the big plays where on "kill kill kill" plays ........... Dak is learning he has to do what Romo did to make this offense go.

So the Cooper plays were kill on third and long.. he changed the run plays called into drag route by Coopet across the field and one having Jarwin underneath taking the defender completely out the play to have Cooper wide open..

Why not just make Dak the OC with this uncanny ability...

khiladi

Reaction score
I would prefer that over Linehan

He didn’t call kill on them at all. The only one he killed on was the first TD and even I was posting on this forum Dam had it on the sideline and needs to attack. Those plays were all Linehan.

Did you see Dak throw that one pass in the first half across his body to the right sideline that should have been picked off and ran into the end zone for a pick 6 when the game was extremely tight?

Linehan does a good job of keeping Dak in control.

Of course if helps that Dallas has the best RB in the game.

Verdict

Reaction score
The offense was horribly conservative in the first half. They kept asking Dak to throw outside of the hash even though he was having success in the middle of the field. I'm ready for Linehan to go.

Dak should have had more designed QB runs.

Verdict

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I think Linehan sucks. He is holding this team back. Dak should have run the ball at least half a dozen times. Thank goodness they finally called a couple.

Granted, part of it is execution, but the game plan was painfully conservative tonight. Thank goodness we won.

Of course if Dak doesn't throw the pick it's not a close game at the end.

Qcard

Reaction score
So basically you are saying protocol with the Cowboys is Dak just does what he wants in the huddle?
Nope... your base intrepretation of what I said is wrong. I have no clue what the protocol but evidence shows as I stated the "spark" (stay focused) was by Dak leading the Offense in 1st TD 1:15 clock time 7 plays 1:43-28 game time..Do you think Linehan called any of those 7 plays in the Hurry up Offense?
Again Linehan is along for the ride..
So where is the evidence he changed the play? Changing the play happens at the line by the QB.
Dak audibled to QB keeper on Zeke's TD drive
Zeke was the lead blocker on the play where Dak got stopped at 1 yard line...
Is Audible by Dak considered changing a play?:confused:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I think Linehan sucks. He is holding this team back. Dak should have run the ball at least half a dozen times. Thank goodness they finally called a couple.

Granted, part of it is execution, but the game plan was painfully conservative tonight. Thank goodness we won.

Of course if Dak doesn't throw the pick it's not a close game at the end.

We just won a playoff game.

And you can't shut up?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The offense was horribly conservative in the first half. They kept asking Dak to throw outside of the hash even though he was having success in the middle of the field. I'm ready for Linehan to go.
I am curious how you know where they "asked" Dak to throw? Are you able to listen in on the headset somehow?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
The offense showed up just enough but make no mistake the defense carried this team again like it has almost all season. Still freaking out but this kind of game isn't going to cut cut it going forward.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It shouldn't take three quarters in most games to go to Dak's strength. There is a disconnect in there somewhere......