Linehan. Keep him or move on?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
dear fellow fanzone freaks--i have heard rumblings cowboys may keep Linehan...this absolutely

nauseates me to no end....personally i believe our offensive talent is good enough to be much

better than our output and not all of it lands on Daks shoulders...look what McVey did with Goff

look what Pederson did with Foles?..look what the ravens did with their rookie QB?...i believe in

todays NFL...window dressing offensive plays can do a lot to put defenses more off balance and

for instance McVeys offensive scheming helps Goff a ton throwing to receivers...what do you all

think...keep Linehan or move on??

CCBoy

Reaction score
...However, the best way to help out Prescott is to replace the offensive coordinator, Scott Linehan. Linehan does not mesh well with Prescott. I am sure Linehan could go somewhere else and do a decent job, but his style does not help this quarterback.

When Prescott is great, he rolls out of the pocket and has receivers scrambling across the field. Some of Prescott’s best plays this season were when the play broke down, and Prescott did some magic.

In the way the league has evolved, Prescott could thrive. Now more than ever, a mobile quarterback can have a long career while still running the football because the defender cannot touch the quarterback. Dallas needs to bring in someone that can groom Prescott into being an elite talent. Prescott has shown the ability to make great plays and put the team on his back in crucial moments.

To have a dominant offense, the question is not “can he play without weapons?”. The question should be “How can we maximize his talents?”. Simple answer: Get rid of Linehan and add more weapons at tight end, receiver, (running back), and even the offensive line...

https://thelandryhat.com/2019/01/16/dallas-cowboys-all-in-dak-prescott/

Doomsay

Reaction score
Move forward throw it into reverse, repeat as necessary.

ShortRound

Reaction score
DwdQ7Xq.gif

kskboys

Reaction score
Linehan has absolutely no clue how to scheme WR's open, no clue how to effectively use the running game, and seems to be completely unaware of the long term play calling.

Keeping him is utterly stoooopid.