Linehan. Keep him or move on?

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Linehan is as uncreative and imaginative as the come.

His favorite ice cream is vanilla, not even French vanilla, or homemade vanilla or even vanilla bean, just vanilla

His password for everything is 1234

At an open bar he orders tap water, not even bottled or sparkling just room temperature tap water

kskboys

Reaction score
I can't even imagine the number if you polled fans as to who thinks we should keep Linehan. 1.3?

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Linehan has absolutely no clue how to scheme WR's open, no clue how to effectively use the running game, and seems to be completely unaware of the long term play calling.

Keeping him is utterly stoooopid.
Except there’s wide open WRs every game. How many games in a row was Gallup 20 yards open in the 4th by using a stutter and go

I’m with you if you think the run game doesn’t have enough misdirection like the Rams has, but he can call an effective passing game. Our QB just can’t execute consistently.

kskboys

Reaction score
Except there’s wide open WRs every game. How many games in a row was Gallup 20 yards open in the 4th by using a stutter and go
Then why is it that every QB we bring in has the same problem? Romo ruined his career by taking shots while waiting for someone to break open.
And why did Cooper say he was tired of running right at the defender and just turning around?

I think you're highly exaggerating the times receivers are open.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Then why is it that every QB we bring in has the same problem? Romo ruined his career by taking shots while waiting for someone to break open.
And why did Cooper say he was tired of running right at the defender and just turning around?

I think you're highly exaggerating the times receivers are open.
Gallup alone should have had 300 more yards on all the deep sideline routes he had wide open. Cooper had a few but not as many.

Dak was much better at the intermediate route at the end of the year, but there have been at least 2 deep balls per game he missed on that would have been sure TDs.

The running game definitely needs to be more creative to set up the open intermediate catch and runs. Linehan didn’t use that enough

kskboys

Reaction score
Gallup alone should have had 300 more yards on all the deep sideline routes he had wide open. Cooper had a few but not as many.

Dak was much better at the intermediate route at the end of the year, but there have been at least 2 deep balls per game he missed on that would have been sure TDs.

The running game definitely needs to be more creative to set up the open intermediate catch and runs. Linehan didn’t use that enough
I think the receivers you're referring to broke open when the ball was in the air.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
That’s like asking ...”would you rather have diarrhea or not?” It doesn’t even need to be asked anymore...it a landslide in favor of removal.

kskboys

Reaction score
That’s like asking ...”would you rather have diarrhea or not?” It doesn’t even need to be asked anymore...it a landslide in favor of removal.
Didn't you hear? We have receivers running open all over the field!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobody

Reaction score
Linehan is as uncreative and imaginative as the come.

His favorite ice cream is vanilla, not even French vanilla, or homemade vanilla or even vanilla bean, just vanilla

His password for everything is 1234

At an open bar he orders tap water, not even bottled or sparkling just room temperature tap water

I hear that as a child, his mom had to get him boxes of crayons that only had 1 color in them because when she got multiple colors, only one would ever get used and the others went to waste.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I’m giving a single platinum guarantee that this thread will be unanimous in favor of Scott leaving.