Linehan will return in 2019

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please God.

It's what I've expected the entire season. I'd be surprised if Linehan comes back. But I also think this is scapegoat nonsense that doesn't address any real problem. Similar to when the fans gleefully waved goodbye to Sean Payton years ago. As if our troubles left with that "terrible" coach.

Big_D

Reaction score
LOL So it continues. But who will be the scapegoat for 2018?

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Can you be insane, senile, stupid, inept, oblivious, wrong, and full of yourself all at the same time? I’m now guessing you can.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Can you be insane, senile, stupid, inept, oblivious, wrong, and full of yourself all at the same time? I’m now guessing you can.
ah yes, that's what the medical clinics call schizophrenia. Narcistic behavior is THE main indicator. Like I said earlier, Jerry had a meeting with Jerry the Gm,and then Jerry the owner, and they all came to the conclusion to keep Jerry the GM.

Mannix

Reaction score
I still think that Mike Norvell would make a good HC....excellent young mind.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's what I've expected the entire season. I'd be surprised if Linehan comes back. But I also think this is scapegoat nonsense that doesn't address any real problem. Similar to when the fans gleefully waved goodbye to Sean Payton years ago. As if our troubles left with that "terrible" coach.
Who in the hell waved good bye to Payton? Idiots.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Excellent take ***Apologies if someone already provided it here***

And there you have it.
We'll win as either as division champion or a wild card entry.
We'll have posters starting "We Will Win the Super Bowl" threads.
We'll have posters comparing Dak's stats with Brady's stats, trying to convince us they're not trying to compare Dak to Brady when they are.
We'll have the same posters declaring Dak is special and Mr. Clutch and citing his 45-19 record.
We'll have them criticizing those who can discern the forest from the trees.
And they we'll get summarily spanked by a more special team.
But, hey, maybe we'll luck up on an acorn. Shrug.