Linval Joseph

Creeper

Reaction score

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our DT depth chart is a disgrace. I wouldn't be picky about adding there.

People keep focusing on 1 tech. Who is our 3? A guy who can't get a sack in a year and absolutely nothing behind him.

I like Carson and think he'll turn out to be a good pick but seeing Mekhi Wingo still on the board there and going 15 picks later stung.

Last edited:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He would be more like a TC addition, after they determine how the DT's look. Of course they get that wrong quite often.

I don't look for any older vet signings until TC, and most likely a week or so into it.
As well, they just may wait until the cuts are made.

rambo2

Reaction score
They are short at dtackle. They might have to do a trade before the deadline with one of the loser teams.

rambo2

Reaction score
He would be more like a TC addition, after they determine how the DT's look. Of course they get that wrong quite often.

I don't look for any older vet signings until TC, and most likely a week or so into it.
As well, they just may wait until the cuts are made.
The guy that they need won't be a cut.

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't know if Joseph can still play or not. Like I said, he played last year and when I saw him it looked to me like he still have some gas in the tank. Maybe he only gets 15 snaps but If he stuffs the run 12 times, then why not. Who else they got?

But the more important point is if it is true Zimmer is pursuing him it means Zimmer is worried about the DT position strength in Dallas. It is a big problem. It may mean he does not want to put all his eggs in the Mazi basket.

Rayman70

Reaction score
wheres albert Haynsworth lol...Since we wanna sign fat cheap guys who can't play anymore.. Who cares if hes like 50.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Lawrence Guy is the only serious consideration from where I sit.

Started all of New England's games last season. True 1 tech. He's in the sunset of his career at 34 years old, but is a perfect fit for our purposes, and additionally is one of those players with quite a personal story and who would clearly be a phenomenal mentor to Mazi.

Rayman70

Reaction score
OIP.rc5MWehAPRadp2L9vwX2JAHaJV

rambo2

Reaction score
I don't know if Joseph can still play or not. Like I said, he played last year and when I saw him it looked to me like he still have some gas in the tank. Maybe he only gets 15 snaps but If he stuffs the run 12 times, then why not. Who else they got?

But the more important point is if it is true Zimmer is pursuing him it means ZiNobody mmer is worried about the DT position strength in Dallas. It is a big problem. It may mean he does not want to put all his eggs in the Mazi basket.
Nobody wants to put their eggs in the Mazi basket. Depending on Mazi is like Depending on him to pay his mini storage.