Linval Joseph

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dallas is just playing for popcorn and drinks this year anyway. why not?
You can keep spouting off nonsense but they brought back nearly the same team as last year and I realized we didn't get far in the playoffs the people we lost easily replaced if you say otherwise I'm telling you you're not watching football most of the guys who we lost have already next man up or already on this team and then supplement the draft a couple guys in free agency and some things to come it's not about popcorn and drinks it's about three straight seasons 36 wins two division titles in three straight playoffs 5 out of the last eight years we've been in the playoffs but you think that they're not playing for anything like they don't put together any good teams even though we've been top six in the league??

Is that what you're telling us that they're gonna go into the season to purposely lose paying our quarterback $58 million against the dead cap?? So you think they left Mike McCartney and Prescott hanging out there to dry even though they have a **** ton of money invested and they don't care whether they win or not this year I mean is that what you're trying to sell me like all these other people that keep saying this they would not have kept Prescott or McCarthy if that was their intention what's 2 reboot in 2025 they literally would have found a way to trade Prescott to a team of his choice because he has no trade and they would have fired Mike McCarthy so anybody who keeps saying they similarly think that they're not interested in winning this year is a bunch of nonsense that's the same thing we hear every year what was it two years ago the historically bad all season turned into twelve wins and literally second round of the playoffs and somehow you think that's popcorn and drinks well what are the rest of the league that the other 28 teams that can't seem to pass this up including the Eagles who lost twice to us for the division in the last three years you know a t.... consistently beat the dallas cowboys....????

blueblood70

Reaction score
Did anyone see this latest rumor?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...time-pro-bowl-dt-to-help-mazi-zim/ar-BB1mDtQr

Joseph is 35 years old. He played last year. I saw him play a few times. He seems like he has a few plays left in him. He definitely fits the bill to replace Hankins. I would guess he is in the price range for the Cowboys although they would need to clear some CAP space, not much though.
I agree they will find a guy similar to hankins before the season starts and bring him in it may be him maybe somebody else and it's worked everyone keeps thinking this stuff doesn't work I get it we wanna go further in the playoffs we wanna win a Super Bowl but somehow we've been finishing top six in the league by doing it the way they're doing it it sounds like they're just bringing over bottom of the barrel players and yet somehow we won 36 games two division titles three straight playoff appearances we had the we were the 2nd seed last year, so yes for all the fools below that are making fun of the Cowboys for getting less expensive free agents that don't seem like much explain to me why the Eagles have lost their division to us twice by being one of the most aggressive teams in the NFL? Explain to me why team who spends the least amount of money and I know they answer to this it's Patrick mahomes and Andy Reed they don't dig deep into free agency and bring any big names in they hardly sign their own players they got rid of a player like cedie lamb instead of signing him and yet they've won back-to-back Super Bowls against the two teams that seem to make you guys drool.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He would be more like a TC addition, after they determine how the DT's look. Of course they get that wrong quite often.

I don't look for any older vet signings until TC, and most likely a week or so into it.
As well, they just may wait until the cuts are made.
Exactly they're gonna roll in the training camp to see how these young players rotate and how well they play they made any kind of steps in preseason and if they don't they will find some guys to plug in

shabazz

Reaction score
35 years old, on his 6th team, and a 1 year contract?....I'm all in!

fivetwos

Reaction score
Whenever I hear this guys name I can’t help but think of Lionel Joseph.

What a terrible disguise. How was that ever supposed to fool a guy like Clarence Beeks?

They are all lucky that didn’t end up much worse.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Linval Joseph is a 1T. He's also old and washed.

Under Zimmer a lot of these big ends will move inside in "nascar" packages. Odighizuwa, Golston, and Fehoko are the current 3T guys.

tunahelper

Reaction score
You can keep spouting off nonsense but they brought back nearly the same team as last year and I realized we didn't get far in the playoffs the people we lost easily replaced if you say otherwise I'm telling you you're not watching football most of the guys who we lost have already next man up or already on this team and then supplement the draft a couple guys in free agency and some things to come it's not about popcorn and drinks it's about three straight seasons 36 wins two division titles in three straight playoffs 5 out of the last eight years we've been in the playoffs but you think that they're not playing for anything like they don't put together any good teams even though we've been top six in the league??

Is that what you're telling us that they're gonna go into the season to purposely lose paying our quarterback $58 million against the dead cap?? So you think they left Mike McCartney and Prescott hanging out there to dry even though they have a **** ton of money invested and they don't care whether they win or not this year I mean is that what you're trying to sell me like all these other people that keep saying this they would not have kept Prescott or McCarthy if that was their intention what's 2 reboot in 2025 they literally would have found a way to trade Prescott to a team of his choice because he has no trade and they would have fired Mike McCarthy so anybody who keeps saying they similarly think that they're not interested in winning this year is a bunch of nonsense that's the same thing we hear every year what was it two years ago the historically bad all season turned into twelve wins and literally second round of the playoffs and somehow you think that's popcorn and drinks well what are the rest of the league that the other 28 teams that can't seem to pass this up including the Eagles who lost twice to us for the division in the last three years you know a t.... consistently beat the dallas cowboys....????

Many on here judge the Cowboys by Championships which was the standard years ago. That standard has eroded with Jerry Jones and Junior dope.

I appreciate your enthusiasm however the stark reality is Dallas cannot win big with this regime.

Rayman70

Reaction score
"Popcorn, and drinks, and draft position, oh my"...
7hmdhj.jpg

Rayman70

Reaction score
the little-known Teletubby known as Poo...lol...another words, Mazi.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Many on here judge the Cowboys by Championships which was the standard years ago. That standard has eroded with Jerry Jones and Junior dope.

I appreciate your enthusiasm however the stark reality is Dallas cannot win big with this regime.
You're entitled to your opinion and I'm telling you from my perspective,​
show me all the teams that have leapfrog the Cowboys and championships over this 28 year drought?? I'm telling you they don't happen that often dynasties come in cycles but they're not a regular event for most teams..​
.​
they're very rare to have a team go on a run and start winning Super Bowls on a regular basis there's a reason the Cowboys have not been displaced as the number three overall Super Bowl team in history, I mean 28 years teams have had opportunities to bury the Cowboys off that list and why have they not??​

I mean your view is so skewed your hate is so myopic that you forget that when you say championships, we're talking about Super Bowls, and you realize the 49ers who seem to be our Achilles heel right now a team that seems to have their foot on their neck that WON a Super Bowl since 1994...​
let me do the math, that would be two years longer and regardless if they've been closer if it's about championships, they have not won one in a very long time just like right now I got to hear these stupid memes popping up all over the Internet about the Texas Rangers ,stars ,and Mavericks all being back to their conference championships and somehow that's putting the Cowboys 4th in the DFW area. NOT close Jerry 3 the rest 3 lmao..​

They like you think the Dallas Cowboys are becoming irrelevant but last I checked the Dallas Stars hasn't won a championship since 1999, so if it's about championships the Rangers have won one stars have won one and The Mavericks have won one, that would be 3 for the other three teams, 3 for Jerry...​
so, you say Jerry's eroded note Jerry brought 3 championships in 33 years the other regime before Jerry brought two in the same time span,​
so, you might want to check yourself and maybe rewrite and reword what you really mean... I realize we're in a drought and we haven't been doing NFC championship game nobody needs a reminder on a daily basis what you need a reminder is those things don't happen very often for teams it's a cycle the chiefs took 52 years between their Super Bowl wins and they have now found it again and do the math that's nearly twice as long as Jerry with a real GM I mean all these real GM's around the league I'm just trying to understand why they're not overtaking the Dallas Cowboys and overall Super Bowls/​

let me make it easier you want to keep this with the math alright you see keep spouting championships in 33 years the Dallas Cowboys and Jerry Jones has brought this area 3 championships in the NFL show me how many teams have won three championships since 1989??

I would like you to line them all up so we could have a real reference to what Jerry's done over 33 years not that there's a drought all teams go through droughts the fact that he has three rings in a span that we can now go compare how many teams have won Super Bowl since 1989 they have 3 because that's what it's all about I mean you do realize that if he won one every 10 years you'd be happier because it's still only be 3 and I get it we're all disappointed but it's just ridiculous about how people keep bringing it up when all over the sports landscape in DFW and all over the world championships are hard to win and Jerry stacks up pretty well over the last 33 years he has more championships than the rest of the damn teams in DFW combined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now,

I don't have time to do a bunch of research but off the top of my head I believe the New England Patriots, who brought their own long dynasty ,and the chiefs are on a new dynasty, which by the way took 52 years to reengage their cycle came back, and that would be the Dallas Cowboys..

I think there were only three teams since 1989 that have more than three Super Bowls... Maybe I'm leaving someone out but I'm just wanting to keep this reference as you said championships you mean Super Bowls you don't mean getting close because getting close apparently doesn't get you a championship it gets you a little extra hype i mean get you some credibility but it is not a championship...

So Jerry is a complete embarrassment to this fanbase because he's one of only three teams since 1989 to have three rings , you can't discredit his championships, it doesn't matter that they all happen 28 years ago ,it matters that they happened, it matters that during his ownership he has three rings which is a lot when you compare him to all the other sports in DFW and to the NFL.

I get it we're all Let Down and disappointed but the view this fan base has against Jerry for not having a regular GM well where are all these regular GM's winning three Super Bowls since 1989, only two of them?!!

It's about perspective and nice perspective says yes it's a disappointment I would love it another NFC championship game, I would love another Super Bowl but the ridiculous narratives around here just trigger me and I'm tired of it so you're going to hear this every time so why don't you sneak off somewhere or you going to get these long text to talk rants because they're ridiculous that people can't see the forest through the trees,

I can..!!

Last edited:

Rayman70

Reaction score
all teams SHOULD be judged by getting to and winning the biggest game, which is the Super Bowl. Otherwise, what are we doin here? The goal every year ought to be the SB for every team, and not reaching it is a failure. Its a high standard but every team I expect thinks like this. We fans and the Joneses, the staffers, the coaches, the scouts, ALL better be thinking like this. Success should be measured by Super Bowls, nothing else. Otherwise, hey.. lets just lower the standard of what success looks like and call it a day. I'm not ready to do that as a fan, not til I'm 6 feet under. Maybe its just me.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Success MUST be measured by Super Bowls and playoff success, NOTHING else. Nothing else matters. 32 teams go into the offseason with the ultimate prize in mind. Winning the draft and offseason is nice but without post season success and that ring, its next to meaningless, other than hey, we had a nice year but came up short. Nobody gets a participation trophy for getting close. This aint horseshoes.