Linval Joseph

shabazz

Reaction score
Our DT depth chart is a disgrace. I wouldn't be picky about adding there.
What the hell happened? You told us last week that our roster and depth is the envy of the league.

And I had my hopes up......

tunahelper

Reaction score
Actually, I'm not

see I'm doing the opposite,

you guys with your pitchforks and torches and the nonsense about being negative wanting to protest and hate the Jones family, hate everything about them, it's the new "in" thing to do and I'm going against the grain...

I'm no sheep you're the sheep and if you write a sports page that's great but if it looks anything like what I'm spouting here in my talk to text rants, &just ramble on like I'm talking to a friend at a bar about sports,

yes, that's what I do and I don't care and I don't get paid for it and I run a business and I have two phones and an iPad and I have my PC open when I do this so I'm doing hit and run post but I'm not sucked in at all I'm a ******* fan bro!!

I can't tell you what that means cause obviously you've lost sight of that every year is a new year, each week during the year it's a week to week league ,and it's a year to year league, if you're holding on to the past you need a therapist, this is just sports and yes those who come in here are more passionate we're not called casuals we are far more than that but telling me I'm a Homer that sucked into anything is ridiculous I make my own choices and my choice is to follow a sports team that I'm very passionate about N after they lose a game the three day rule comes in and I'm gonna enjoy the next game when the season's over I'm gonna be upset for a month and I'm gonna let it go and when March comes around new league year comes up I'm over it if you can't let it go I'm sorry but if you write things like this on your legend sports page then I feel bad for whoever has to read it because all I do is talk into my PC and then it puts a nice long run on sentence for everyone to read and get annoyed by and I'm finding it actually satisfactory in some way that it annoys some of you...

Why do you ask that it gives me some satisfaction it's because it's annoying to read all that insidious negativity about fans allegedly fans of the Dallas Cowboys doing nothing but talking trash 24/7 I feel like I'm in an Eagles forum it gets old so yeah this is what you're gonna get from me and has nothing to do with being sucked in..lmao​
Ha, ha- you have wrote a book now with your 3 responses. You have definitely been sucked.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Ha, ha- you have wrote a book now with your 3 responses. You have definitely been sucked.
See this is a sad state of humanity,

when you think what I wrote is a book ,when it's barely two paragraphs, there's a problem here..

I know we have had audio books for a long time but you might want to look up what a book really is before you think my talk to text are books, they're nowhere near books.. they're not close to novels people keep saying that I use talk to text it takes me literally seconds, I don't write I talk into the PC and hit post reply..

it's pretty simple it's really fast and it's very efficient you know keep up with technology but if you think it's a book I'm really feeling bad for you... I realized today's society people don't want to read they want memes, they want giphs, quick anecdotes, you know they want like things drawn out in cartoon, like short Twitter like atmosphere,

but that's not what this place is this is a full forum this has all the power to say as much as we want with his money characters as we want but using technology it only takes me literally 15 seconds to do this right here.

But I implore you, please go ask Google what the definition of a book or a novel is..... You won't even have to read it just listen.. :laugh: :oldcouple: :lmao2:

tunahelper

Reaction score
See this is a sad state of humanity,

when you think what I wrote is a book ,when it's barely two paragraphs, there's a problem here..

I know we have had audio books for a long time but you might want to look up what a book really is before you think my talk to text are books, they're nowhere near books.. they're not close to novels people keep saying that I use talk to text it takes me literally seconds, I don't write I talk into the PC and hit post reply..

it's pretty simple it's really fast and it's very efficient you know keep up with technology but if you think it's a book I'm really feeling bad for you... I realized today's society people don't want to read they want memes, they want giphs, quick anecdotes, you know they want like things drawn out in cartoon, like short Twitter like atmosphere,

but that's not what this place is this is a full forum this has all the power to say as much as we want with his money characters as we want but using technology it only takes me literally 15 seconds to do this right here.

But I implore you, please go ask Google what the definition of a book or a novel is..... You won't even have to read it just listen.. :laugh: :oldcouple: :lmao2:
Another article from suckage.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Another article from suckage.
Another ridiculous response but keep up the good work with your sports IQ is lacking.... These are not articles but I'm glad you stepped down from novels and books to calling it what it is but you're not quite there it's simply a long winded statement hardly qualifies even as an article but good try though but at least I'm putting down words and not doing the whole Twitter thing with the half baked responses that you think are cute and I'm just laughing at you and not in a good way I feel bad for you...

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
Did anyone see this latest rumor?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...time-pro-bowl-dt-to-help-mazi-zim/ar-BB1mDtQr

Joseph is 35 years old. He played last year. I saw him play a few times. He seems like he has a few plays left in him. He definitely fits the bill to replace Hankins. I would guess he is in the price range for the Cowboys although they would need to clear some CAP space, not much though.
I try not to pay much attention to anything Fisher puts out there, he mentions rumors & it is actually his thought lol. Any how Joseph makes sense since he’s familiar with Zimmer, I’m all for it.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Another ridiculous response but keep up the good work with your sports IQ is lacking.... These are not articles but I'm glad you stepped down from novels and books to calling it what it is but you're not quite there it's simply a long winded statement hardly qualifies even as an article but good try though but at least I'm putting down words and not doing the whole Twitter thing with the half baked responses that you think are cute and I'm just laughing at you and not in a good way I feel bad for you...
Cry me a river. Keep writing your book replies. Come on gives us another.