Lions vs Titans Game Thread

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2445973 said:
I could have sworn I read somewhere that Wade was asking the league to review a players TFL and have it changed to a sack.

I may be wrong and finding that snippet will be damn near impossible but I thought I remembered hear Wade asking the league to review a sack a year ago.

Sometimes its not called and recorded correctly. I believe the home teams press core does the statistics. I remember Wade talking about a player not getting the right sack, or a Washington player getting credit for a sack they didn't do.

They never showed the replay of that penalty, they should have shown it. ***.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
StylisticS;2445979 said:
Oh and Sweet Potato Pie>>>any pie you can think of.

Never had it, but now I want to try it so I can judge for myself. :D

StylisticS

Reaction score
Rack;2445986 said:
Never had it, but now I want to try it so I can judge for myself. :D

You got to try it. People say it tastes like Pumpkin pie. I beg to differ. It is my so much better than Pumpkin pie. Sweet Potato Pie is my favorite thing to eat in this world. lol

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
StylisticS;2445987 said:
People say it tastes like Pumpkin pie. I beg to differ. It is my so much better than Pumpkin pie. Sweet Potato Pie is my favorite thing to eat in this world. lol
Sweet potatoes period. I love that food.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
the only negative so far for Tennessee has been the drive where they featured White on first and second down.....it went nowhere and they had to punt....I think CJ gives them a better chance to score.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Lendale runs like a 125 lb vegetarian......instead of the 240 lb bull that he is.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Very good, consistant drive, hopefully we can put together a few longer drives in the weeks coming up. Granted, it's the Lions, but still.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Yeah candied Yams is the first thing I go for on the plate every time it's cooked. I don't want that can mess either.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
StylisticS;2445999 said:
Yeah candied Yams is the first thing I go for on the plate every time it's cooked. I don't want that can mess either.

are they yams or sweet potatoes.....cause there is a difference.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Biggems;2446000 said:
are they yams or sweet potatoes.....cause there is a difference.
I eat em both.

In Hawaii, a common type is the purple Okinawan variety. Good Stuff.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I dont know where to applaud or bash the Lions fans. Yes, they paid their tickets and came out to support their team, even though the Lions play smells worse than 3rd world sewage.....Still, in this down economy, especially up there in Michigan.....should they really be wasting all their money to support a team that obviously cares little about competing, much less winning.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
windward;2446005 said:
I eat em both.

In Hawaii, a common type is the purple Okinawan variety. Good Stuff.

I am not a big fan of either.....I will occasionally eat sweet potato pie with cool whip......I know sweet potatoes and yams are exceptionally good for you.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
yeah, we couldnt have done without the great Duante Culpepper

:rolleyes:

I hope they bring Henson in