Adult Language Lions WR Amon-Ra St. Brown and Cowboys CB Jourdan Lewis trading barbs; Cowboys host Lions Week 6

Hadenough

Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says, Dallas was gift wrapped that game by the refs. Words were said out there to the refs that nobody will know. It turned out for the better anyways because playing GB exposed that it wasn't all SFs defense to blame for Daks poor play. I hope Detroit comes into Dallas and gives them the beat down they deserve.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says, Dallas was gift wrapped that game by the refs. Words were said out there to the refs that nobody will know. It turned out for the better anyways because playing GB exposed that it wasn't all SFs defense to blame for Daks poor play. I hope Detroit comes into Dallas and gives them the beat down they deserve.
You're so confused due to your Dak hate. You're no Cowboys fan. Plus, you're absolutely wrong. The referees called that Cowboys/Lions game correctly. There was no gift given by the refs. The Cowboys won that game and will beat the Lions again Week 6 of the upcoming 2024 season.

Do everyone a favor and go follow another team, especially since you're rooting for the Lions. Embarrassing.

Sydla

Reaction score
Kind of wish they had brought Gilmore back, relegating Lewis to the 4th CB spot.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
You're so confused due to your Dak hate. You're no Cowboys fan. Plus, you're absolutely wrong. The referees called that Cowboys/Lions game correctly. There was no gift given by the refs. The Cowboys won that game and will beat the Lions again Week 6 of the upcoming 2024 season.

Do everyone a favor and go follow another team, especially since you're rooting for the Lions. Embarrassing.
The whole point of reporting to the ref and the ref to the defense is to prevent trickery. The nfl doesn't want that a part of the game.

NotForLong

Reaction score

I like him He needs to stay here. You on the other hand could go

Hadenough

Reaction score

Ahhh just the response I expected. Your right Im no Cowboys fan. Not anymore thanks to that POS QB!

Nav22

Reaction score
A "Cowboys fan" wanting the Cowboys to get beat down?

You're a weirdo seeking attention. I'd look into that if I were you.
:thumbup:

Nav22

Reaction score
Everytime I see one of your Emojis . . . Weirdo comes to mind
Congrats! You sort of got through that sentence without a humiliating grammatical error!

There's still time to learn how to read at a 5th-grade level and edit your earlier posts!!! You can do it, Champ!!!

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
A "Cowboys fan" wanting the Cowboys to get beat down?

You're a weirdo seeking attention. I'd look into that if I were you.
Growing up my brother was a bit of a bully. Nothing but love for the guy, but I would be lying if I didn't admit it brought a smile to my face the first time a kid popped him right in the nose.

There are different ways to be a fan, but ultimately we are all fans here.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Growing up my brother was a bit of a bully. Nothing but love for the guy, but I would be lying if I didn't admit it brought a smile to my face the first time a kid popped him right in the nose.

There are different ways to be a fan, but ultimately we are all fans here.
That guy wishing we get beat down….if that’s a fan I want no part of that type of fandom.