Adult Language Lions WR Amon-Ra St. Brown and Cowboys CB Jourdan Lewis trading barbs; Cowboys host Lions Week 6

Chasing6

Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says, Dallas was gift wrapped that game by the refs. Words were said out there to the refs that nobody will know. It turned out for the better anyways because playing GB exposed that it wasn't all SFs defense to blame for Daks poor play. I hope Detroit comes into Dallas and gives them the beat down they deserve.
Obviously you still don't understand the rules.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
That guy wishing we get beat down….if that’s a fan I want no part of that type of fandom.
No issue with that whatsoever, no one has to partake in that type of fandom. Personally I don't agree with the posters message, but I struggle to think that someone with 10k+ posts and has been here for years isn't a fan. I wish we would all remember that we are on the same team sometimes.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't care what anyone says, Dallas was gift wrapped that game by the refs. Words were said out there to the refs that nobody will know. It turned out for the better anyways because playing GB exposed that it wasn't all SFs defense to blame for Daks poor play. I hope Detroit comes into Dallas and gives them the beat down they deserve.
"The Ultimate Cowboys Fan"

CowboysRule

Reaction score
If anything the refs tried to keep the Lions in the game with that tripping call. Hutchinson tries (and fails) to trip the runner and the Cowboys get called for it. Unbelievable!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No issue with that whatsoever, no one has to partake in that type of fandom. Personally I don't agree with the posters message, but I struggle to think that someone with 10k+ posts and has been here for years isn't a fan. I wish we would all remember that we are on the same team sometimes.
Oh I don’t. I don’t underestimate a fan of a rival coming over here and posting. It’s hard for me to fathom something who has 10k posts all of them are negative is a fan and I’m not the guy who says if you speak ill of the Cowboys that man’s you aren’t a fan. It’s just the dedication to being negative just seems easier to find something else to do.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Ahhh just the response I expected. Your right Im no Cowboys fan. Not anymore thanks to that POS QB!
Stay off these pages if you're going to be so disrespectful to our beloved Cowboys. Go troll somewhere else!! Be assured the moderators are watching you and we have rules around here. :mad:

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Everyone has a right to their opinion even when it's dead wrong :facepalm: ..

Dan "Coaching Malpractice" Campbell could have resisted temptation and just take the extra point and send the game into OT!! Instead, he let his emotions get the best of him and decided to go for the win lol.. As a result of this well-deserved loss the Lions ended up losing the NFC 2nd Seed lol. Dan "Coaching Malpractice" Campbell made more bonehead decisions in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP game against the 49ers!! The Lions absolutely collapsed in the 2nd half after losing a 17-point lead largely due to Campbell's refusal to kick field goals when in range, but instead decided to GO FOR IT on several fourth downs SMH.. This guy is an accident waiting to happen!!

shabazz

Reaction score
You're so confused due to your Dak hate. You're no Cowboys fan. Plus, you're absolutely wrong. The referees called that Cowboys/Lions game correctly. There was no gift given by the refs. The Cowboys won that game and will beat the Lions again Week 6 of the upcoming 2024 season.

Do everyone a favor and go follow another team, especially since you're rooting for the Lions. Embarrassing.
The Lions tried to pull a fast one and got caught. Period

Having said that, their roster got better while ours regressed......It's gonna be a tough game

ATXSRT

Reaction score
You know absolutely nothing about football if you think that game was gifted to the Cowboys.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
Well, if you feel that way why aren't you posting on a Lion's message board. By the way we don't care what you say, A player has to make it clear that he is reporting eligible, now here is the hard part to understand: solely for the purpose of making the defense aware who is eligible, they clearly didn't do that.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That’s another problem with a Cowboys, a lot of talkers. Probably one reason the Lions went farther than we did.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Well we didn't give them any beat down the last time. They lost because they were stupid.

But overall I agree, let's send them into oblivion the next time!
Primarily. Of course, we wouldn't have been put in a position where they could have won if one official had not made a terrible tripping call against Peyton Hendershot, where replay shows he did not try at all to trip the Detroit defender and it was actually the other way around. That call derailed our ability to run the clock down.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
All we have are a bunch of yappers on the team. It probably won’t take one good game by the defense before the Hot Boyz crap starts up again.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Everyone has a right to their opinion even when it's dead wrong :facepalm: ..

Dan "Coaching Malpractice" Campbell could have resisted temptation and just take the extra point and send the game into OT!! Instead, he let his emotions get the best of him and decided to go for the win lol.. As a result of this well-deserved loss the Lions ended up losing the NFC 2nd Seed lol. Dan "Coaching Malpractice" Campbell made more bonehead decisions in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP game against the 49ers!! The Lions absolutely collapsed in the 2nd half after losing a 17-point lead largely due to Campbell's refusal to kick field goals when in range, but instead decided to GO FOR IT on several fourth downs SMH.. This guy is an accident waiting to happen!!
Cambell tried to pull Bellicheat and failed.

chagus

Reaction score
So you're hoping Dallas loses? Just want to get that straight.