List of available free agents

The Natural

Reaction score
Like I said in another thread, nobody sitting at home is really going to help. Although if anything was to happen to Gilmore or Bland the next few weeks I would call Peters.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I’m surprised the panic for LB depth? We’ve been playing with these guys for a few weeks now

Id rather sign a guy like Suh or Ioanaddis
Can we sign Leonidas? I hear he was a great leader of a defense that stopped a huge rushing attack!

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Can Byron Jones even medically play? I thought he retired because of chronic pain and injuries.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wouldn't it be great if they allowed teams to make inseason trades?! Man...that would be so cool...
They do, there is just a deadline date to get them done

phildadon86

Reaction score
Like I said in another thread, nobody sitting at home is really going to help. Although if anything was to happen to Gilmore or Bland the next few weeks I would call Peters.
I’d call him now to replace Jourdan Lewis

Creeper

Reaction score
Do you think Akiem Hicks has 10-15 plays per game left? He didn't look that bad a year ago. Him and Hankins next to each other for the tush push play might be something to watch.

Carson

Reaction score
Peters is toast.

Horrible effort, horrible tackler

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Do you think Akiem Hicks has 10-15 plays per game left? He didn't look that bad a year ago. Him and Hankins next to each other for the tush push play might be something to watch.
Or what about Hankins old Giants buddy snacks Harrison? Those two made running the ball on the giants up the middle a nightmare a few seasons ago!

JustChip

Reaction score
They do, there is just a deadline date to get them done
Correct me if I’m wrong, but can’t trades still happen after the deadline, they just have to clear waivers? Or am I thunking if MLB?

SlimBig

Reaction score
Is Marcus Peters absolutely washed?
Or just an undisciplined headcase?

CowboyMort

Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong, but can’t trades still happen after the deadline, they just have to clear waivers? Or am I thunking if MLB?
Yeah, that's baseball. Football it is a hard deadline date. Sometimes a veteran will request release, like Ertz did last week. Unless they are already not on a team, that would be the only way to get a player (release). this time of the season.