List of available free agents

CowboyJ70

Reaction score
You may have to poach a LB off someone's practice squad. But it's slim pickings there too.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Correct me if I’m wrong, but can’t trades still happen after the deadline, they just have to clear waivers? Or am I thunking if MLB?
The waiver process applies to players that have been waived by the team they had been on. There is no waiver process with trades.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Like I said in another thread, nobody sitting at home is really going to help. Although if anything was to happen to Gilmore or Bland the next few weeks I would call Peters.
I’d have already made the call. Bland is a walking human BBQ.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
2 cowboys on that list. Byron Jones and Robert Quinn. I wish we would have got Shaquille Leonard considering how ugly our linebacker depth is. We really only have 1 or 2 real linebackers on our defensive playing linebacker.

J-man

Reaction score
We came into the season thin at LB and now that the wolf and Overshown are lost we are desperate. Another quality LB has to be a top draft target this offseason. Especially if LVE's career is done and Micah is going to basically be a full time blitzer as it appears.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
The Wolf career is over and we should move along, he has been hurt from the beginning and college. Time to start drafting and doing a little in FA to start tracking down the niners.

HanD

Reaction score
Reggie White and other DT for the packers said the same about the big E.
i'm sure i am biased being that he played for the cowboys and it's been a while so my memory of incidents has faded over time. having said that i remember big e being nasty but not to the point of kicking people in the head, stomping on them after plays and intentionally trying to hurt players throughout his career the way i remember suh.

seamus18

Reaction score
Hard to believe OJ Howard down at 100. When he came out of college, I thought he would be a sure thing, top tier TE in this league. Never happened.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Do you think Akiem Hicks has 10-15 plays per game left? He didn't look that bad a year ago. Him and Hankins next to each other for the tush push play might be something to watch.
I wondered this too...but more in the offseason.