List of available free agents

Mitch

Reaction score
Any chance some capable guys will get released in the next couple of weeks? Can remember when the last releases happened in the past.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
i'm sure i am biased being that he played for the cowboys and it's been a while so my memory of incidents has faded over time. having said that i remember big e being nasty but not to the point of kicking people in the head, stomping on them after plays and intentionally trying to hurt players throughout his career the way i remember suh.

Agree on that, big E was not that type of nasty. He was good kind of nasty and mean. Suh if changed his ways he seemed OK with the egirls but can see where some may not want him for his past.

conner01

Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong, but can’t trades still happen after the deadline, they just have to clear waivers? Or am I thunking if MLB?
You can’t trade. A guy can be cut and claim in waivers or sign after like Leonard did. A guy cut this time of year, since they have to pay him anyway generally isn’t gonna help much

conner01

Reaction score
Any chance some capable guys will get released in the next couple of weeks? Can remember when the last releases happened in the past.
Not many happen since there’s no benefit to cutting a guy you still have to pay

conner01

Reaction score
You may have to poach a LB off someone's practice squad. But it's slim pickings there too.
Hard to know anything about PS players but sometimes you can steal a guy. Though if they are on PS they are more developmental guys