***List of NFL camp cuts thus far***

Nightshade

Reaction score
Some guys love to beat the crap out of inferior competition, but when they get the big money in the pros, can't sustain the motivation to consistently turn it up a notch against similarly elite competition.

That's why we have the pro-bowl.

kilz

Reaction score
I still think there is some good football to be played by Warrick. Unfortunetly, I doubt it will be with the Cowboys.

I'm scared it may be with the Eagles.

dstew60105

Reaction score
Rack said:
Hell, maybe we can release Morgan and pick Warrick up? We'd have our punt returner and a solid #4 WR.

And BP went on record yesterday as saying he thinks his #4 receiver has to play special teams. Problem solved.

dstew60105

Reaction score
kilz said:
I still think there is some good football to be played by Warrick. Unfortunetly, I doubt it will be with the Cowboys.

I'm scared it my be with the Eagles.

If he's waived, we get a shot at him before the Eagles. One of the benefits of being 6-10. One of the only benefits.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Peter has been released it was posted on NFL.com.

His numbers aren't bad over half of his receptions where for first downs 147 of 264 recptions.

Last year he was injured but in 03 he had 79 recptions he's not a bad receiver just not a number 1.

I'd say he's worth a look but he got cut because he wouldn't take a pay cut so I doubt he will play for the min....

aikemirv

Reaction score
dstew60105 said:
If he's waived, we get a shot at him before the Eagles. One of the benefits of being 6-10. One of the only benefits.

Hasn't he been in the league long enough so that he does not go to waivers and is a fA?

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
The Texans cut DE Corey Sears. Should Dallas sign him? His name is very similar to Marcus Spears and he has the same first name as Corey Simon, so he must be pretty good. He will be a mixture of them both. There is no way Dallas shouldn't sign him...we need this guy....we go to the Super bowl if we sign him, and he should come pretty cheap.

Opinions?

Hopefully, most of you picked up on the sarcasm/:D

Eddie

Reaction score
Funny. Let's sign every other reject we can find.

Ken

Reaction score
Falcons | Price Released
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:43:18 -0700

ESPNews reports the Atlanta Falcons have released WR Peerless Price.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Falcons | Price Released
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:43:18 -0700

ESPNews reports the Atlanta Falcons have released WR Peerless Price.

only part that worries me, sure he would be good fit to connect with reuniion with bledsoe, but at same time, on their couch scout atlanta report, he was having headaches, dissziness, and his side bothering him, due to concussion he had received earliet, so that worries me,

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
silver said:
Quincy Stewart is available too

Oh Man! He is a mixture of Quincy Carter, Quincy Morgan, AND Kordell Stewart. Sign Him!