***List of NFL camp cuts thus far***

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If he could get medical clearance then I would love to have the guy his 2 best years as a pro was working with Bledsoe

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Waffle said:
Alvin Harper.
My thoughts also. It would have helped if he had a real to throw the ball to him and not a rb that throws the ball once in a while.

NovaCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
silver said:
wow. unbeleivable. what a bust.

I dont think he is. Under the right circumstances he's proven that he can get it done.

Of course he isnt over 30 and he didnt play for Parcells years ago so that disqualifies him from ever coming here.

silver

Reaction score
NovaCowboy said:
I dont think he is. Under the right circumstances he's proven that he can get it done.

Of course he isnt over 30 and he didnt play for Parcells years ago so that disqualifies him from ever coming here.

well, when you spend a 1st rounder on a guy and 2 years later you cut him i call that a bust. or a wasted 1st round pick however you want to call it.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
The Bungals are supposed to release Peter Warrick later today. What would you think of snatching him and putting him on the punt return team?

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
Was reading on another site that Price has a problem with his eyes which will get continually worse (No joke). I'll try to get the link.

Can't find the link....but here is what was said by cbssportline.com

This from CBSSportsline.com:

News: According to reports, Peerless Price might be forced to retire because of an inoperable retinal condition. The Falcons discovered the problem last season but believed the disorder was treatable.

Analysis: Price has been a terrible bust in Atlanta, and this disorder could be part of the reason. Keep tabs on his status.

NovaCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
silver said:
well, when you spend a 1st rounder on a guy and 2 years later you cut him i call that a bust. or a wasted 1st round pick however you want to call it.

no, Id call the Falcons a bust for making that trade. They traded a 1st round pick for a #2 reciever and then tried to make him the go to guy, which he is not. That doesnt mean he's a bust, he did quite well in Buffalo.

Reaction score
cowboyjoe said:
Falcons | Price Released
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:43:18 -0700

ESPNews reports the Atlanta Falcons have released WR Peerless Price.

only part that worries me, sure he would be good fit to connect with reuniion with bledsoe, but at same time, on their couch scout atlanta report, he was having headaches, dissziness, and his side bothering him, due to concussion he had received earliet, so that worries me,

when did he play with Bledsoe?

silver

Reaction score
NovaCowboy said:
no, Id call the Falcons a bust for making that trade. They traded a 1st round pick for a #2 reciever and then tried to make him the go to guy, which he is not. That doesnt mean he's a bust, he did quite well in Buffalo.

so the whole team is a bust?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
JBRockBottom31 said:
when did he play with Bledsoe?

When they both were in Buffalo. Price turned in 1,252 off 95 catches that year with Drew throwing the ball to him. Sorry guys I never recall Harper ever having 95 catches in a season.