Listen: Cowboys Preseason Game 1

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Anyone know what time the pregame is starting? I have it on 93.3 right now and they're still playing music

Edit: Nevermind, they're doing pregame now

vicjagger

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy said:
I think what he is saying is that in this day and age where satellite TV, Radio and internet are so readily available, that you should be able to watch whoever you want if you are willing to pay for it. I wouldn't mind paying 4.95 to Directv to watch a preseason game. Think of the revenue that would generate for the league as well as the provider.

That's correct. The NFL wants to dictate to me that because I live 95 miles north of Pittsburgh, that I am in the Pittsburgh market and therefore should be a Steeler fan. I've been following the Cowboys for over 30 years and have never seen them play live. You can bet that if I was a diehard Squeeler fan (cough, gag) that I'd have been to plenty of games by now. The NFL would have gotton a lot more of my money over the years.

For that reason, I believe that consumers should drive the market, not the companies that offer the product/service. Give me what I want, at a reasonable price, and I'll pay for it. I just can't afford to fly to Dallas, or wherever, every weekend.

Many people in our economy don't necessarily live where their hearts lie, so I know I'm not alone in this thinking.

Part of my problem is my own cable company...

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
theebs said:
The ticket will not broadcast the game on the internet, just the pre and post game.

That goes for 93.3 the bone too. They are the FM station in DFW that is going to carry the games this year.
http://www.933thebone.com/

Thanks. You have always been a reliable source, even when I get mad at you. LOL.

Thanks Theebs.