I did not like the trade either - thought he was reach

oh well nothing we can do about it

he's gotta play better IMO for number 6 pick

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score
I did not like the trade either - thought he was reach

oh well nothing we can do about it

he's gotta play better IMO for number 6 pick

You thought Mo was a reach? I'm sorry, but that's just wrong. Most did not expect Mo to last until 6.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
elite scout? by saying I'd like a "troy vincent type of career" from him? what does that have to with tweets?

I just don't see the point of making so many assumptions based off some tweets and going against Dez. Dez is going to own any corner in these camp match ups(apparently tight coverage mostly but Dez doing Dez things). Mo has time and he will get better and better IMO. Annoying listening to the Mo isn't good, athletic, etc.

Zordon

Reaction score
I just don't see the point of making so many assumptions based off some tweets and going against Dez. Dez is going to own any corner in these camp match ups(apparently tight coverage mostly but Dez doing Dez things). Mo has time and he will get better and better IMO. Annoying listening to the Mo isn't good, athletic, etc.

Dude, are you serious? Where the hell did I see anything remotely negative about Mo. I've never once made an assumption about him based on a tweet. Can you point me where I did? In fact from the hundreds of tweets I've read, it sounds like he's having a really good camp.

Where did I say he wasn't good or athletic? It would make no sense for me to say that and then turnaround and say I expect him to have a Troy Vincent type of year.

Please re-read my posts b/c I think you grouped me in with someone else.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Dude, are you serious? Where the hell did I see anything remotely negative about Mo. I've never once made an assumption about him based on a tweet. Can you point me where I did? In fact from the hundreds of tweets I've read, it sounds like he's having a really good camp.

Where did I say he wasn't good or athletic? It would make no sense for me to say that and then turnaround and say I expect him to have a Troy Vincent type of year.

Please re-read my posts b/c I think you grouped me in with someone else.

It was a general statement about the board. And the rest was just about the scouting off tweets, I just replied it to your quote.

Zordon

Reaction score
It was a general statement about the board. And the rest was just about the scouting off tweets, I just replied it to your quote.
his post was a shot at your truly, not the board, and you agreed with him. that's where I was a little confused.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
I never understand people who say "Mo has to do this" to justify the trade. I just want a good player, I could care less about a trade that already happened. He just needs to be the best player he can be like any other player.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
Also, I found a picture of Matt Johnson's interception.

gFqvCzQ.jpg

Wood

Reaction score
I will say this. If Matt Johnson starts....his backup better have his chin strap almost on.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
so who was supposed to grab him at 6 ?

the rams ?

was he the best rookie at CB last year ?

He was projected to go earlier than where we grabbed him and was easily the first CB that was going to be drafted no matter what. He had and still has the highest ceiling of all rookie CB's last year. I don't think he was the best rookie but then again a lot of pressure fell on our secondary last season (too much pressure). He did shut down Hakeem Nicks.

dart

Reaction score
INDY - LUCK
WAS - RGIII
CLEV - RICHARDSON
MINN - KALIL
JAX - BLACKMON

I still don't see where any body was going to take him in the top 5

Prossman

Reaction score
Mo has been thru 1 season , of which he couldn't workout because of his wrist. he had a solid rookie season. We haven't even made it to the 1st preseason game yet, and everyone's on his jock. Mo will be the best corner we've had since deion. Dez has made a huge step this offseason. he has and will make a ton of corners look bad. Mo vs dez will help both out. Give the guy a chance to get his feet wet.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
INDY - LUCK
WAS - RGIII
CLEV - RICHARDSON
MINN - KALIL
JAX - BLACKMON

I still don't see where any body was going to take him in the top 5

A lot of people had him slotted with Tampa Bay at 5.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Guys have a little patience with Mo.

He is crazy talented but he is playing a brutal position.

He's going to get beat and give up some plays but I think the playmaker in him comes out sometime mid season.

He is a Wide Receiver playing corner.

ccb04

Reaction score
Go watch Dez's interview on DC.com "No going backward for me." From around the 2:23 to the 3:03 mark of the vid, he talks about Claiborne and Carr...how tough they are, and how they make him better.

Dez says the following: "I love going against two guys like that. They're great...especially Mo. He's gonna mess around and be one of the best corners in this league."