ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Yet they aren't even in the playoffs if they ended today :laugh2:

Collinsworth said the Cowboys :)

PortisSkins

Benched
Reaction score
You're not ahead of us in the standings. That was a "misprint." We are the 6th team in if it ended today. But Fox loves them some Cowboys, so whatever.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
PortisSkins;2438555 said:
You're not ahead of us in the standings. That was a "misprint." We are the 6th team in if it ended today. But Fox loves them some Cowboys, so whatever.
you guys have also played like crap the last 3 games

Mansta54

Reaction score
Foreskins should've lost today. They aren't that good. The Hawks ran the ball on them at will. I'm not worried about them at all....

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
PortisSkins;2438555 said:

Sweet! You could buy another "6th Seed Playoff" tee-shirt!

:lmao: :lmao2: :laugh2:

Eskimo

Reaction score
This isn't the BCS - all that matters at this point is getting into the playoffs. We go 4-1 down the stretch and get to 11-5, we're in the playoffs and then may the best team win.

PortisSkins

Benched
Reaction score
LOL! Thats some pretty heavy backlash off me simply stating that Fox screwed up. I'd be more willing to wear a "6th Seed Playoff" shirt than I would be "1st Runner-Up to the Playoffs", though.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2438561 said:

I think it took Seattle till late in the 3rd to convert a 3rd down

but it looks like Carolina and Washington are the WCs if the playoffs started today

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Eskimo;2438567 said:
This isn't the BCS - all that matters at this point is getting into the playoffs. We go 4-1 down the stretch and get to 11-5, we're in the playoffs and then may the best team win.

5-0 or bust

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
PortisSkins;2438580 said:
LOL! Thats some pretty heavy backlash off me simply stating that Fox screwed up. I'd be more willing to wear a "6th Seed Playoff" shirt than I would be "1st Runner-Up to the Playoffs", though.

:lmao2: I'm sure you would! How embarassing...

The Cowboys don't sell that crap to their fans...

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2438589 said:
I think it took Seattle till late in the 3rd to convert a 3rd down

but it looks like Carolina and Washington are the WCs if the playoffs started today
and yet thy only won by 3 points. crap I tell ya

Phoward12

Reaction score
Rampage;2438561 said:

You guys will have plenty of chances to make the Top-6. If it isn't us, you'll probably overtake someone in the NFC South if you keep playing the way you did today.

Fact is, whether you want to admit it or not, our teams are pretty close in skill. You're more dynamic offensively than we are, at least passing the ball, I think we may have the edge running it. And I think it's safe to say we have a stouter defense. We split our game this season 1-1. As I said, it's going to be a fight to the wire for everyone. Except the Giants.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
PortisSkins;2438591 said:
Notice the "Conf Win/Loss" column.

I know, but its wrong at nfl.com too. It shouldn't be wrong EVERYWHERE. I wonder why that is. But I agree WASH is #6

Eskimo

Reaction score
Biggems;2438596 said:
5-0 or bust

5-0 would be great, but 4-1 gets us in the playoffs. We will be a WC regardless because the Giants are likely to have 13-15 wins in the end anyways.

10-6 looks pretty darn iffy this year in the NFC.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Phoward12;2438603 said:
You guys will have plenty of chances to make the Top-6. If it isn't us, you'll probably overtake someone in the NFC South if you keep playing the way you did today.

Fact is, whether you want to admit it or not, our teams are pretty close in skill. You're more dynamic offensively than we are, at least passing the ball, I think we may have the edge running it. And I think it's safe to say we have a stouter defense. We split our game this season 1-1. As I said, it's going to be a fight to the wire for everyone. Except the Giants.
dude i'm just messin with you. chill out, be happy your team got a win today. you will lose next week.

Woods

Reaction score
IF we can beat Seattle on Thanksgiving, the way the Giants are playing, they should beat the Commanders.

Most importantly, we need to fight for the win on Thanksgiving.

We got some tough games coming our way after Seattle.