LMAO! Jerome Bettis just said Commanders #2 team in NFC

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
some people never learn.

I see the same people dogging washington that did it in the preseason saying they stunk.

When comparing Dallas and washington right now, keep this in mind.

We have played sf and cincy, they have played seattle and pittsburgh.

We played cincy and sf at home and they played at seattle.

There is a long way to go. I personally think washington is going to the playoffs. Ciny will lay down and play dead in december for them and sf just doesnt have the tools to stop that running game. That gives them 9 wins and another conference win.

So if they beat philly they are at 10, meaning we have to get to 11 or 10 and hope carolina totally falls of the map allowing tampa or atlanta to win that division and us to sneak in the backdoor.

We have to have the seattle game. We lose we are done. Then we have to get 1 of the 2 against pitt/ny and have to beat baltimore and philly.

Its a really tough challenge for us and we are getting awful thin personnell wise.

But for our fans to be lauging at the skins is silly.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
theebs;2439325 said:
some people never learn.

I see the same people dogging washington that did it in the preseason saying they stunk.

There is a long way to go. I personally think washington is going to the playoffs. Ciny will lay down and play dead in december for them and sf just doesnt have the tools to stop that running game. That gives them 9 wins and another conference win.

So if they beat philly they are at 10, meaning we have to get to 11 or 10 and hope carolina totally falls of the map allowing tampa or atlanta to win that division and us to sneak in the backdoor.

We have to have the seattle game. We lose we are done. Then we have to get 1 of the 2 against pitt/ny and have to beat baltimore and philly.

Its a really tough challenge for us and we are getting awful thin personnell wise.

Thanks, I needed a little cheering up.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
theogt;2439345 said:
Thanks, I needed a little cheering up.

sorry dude.

Those are the facts.

Seattle had washington today. Washingtons offense again looked inept from what I saw of the game. Hassleback had two completely awful ints in the 2nd half. He looked like he went braindead. one gave them an easy score and the other sealed the game.

the positive out of the game is, seattle looked exhausted and dead tired. Washington may have really drained them today. Getting on a plane and traveling on wednesday and then playing at 3 on thursday is going to be a difficult task.

We can not fall behind to them. If we get up on them, they may just get lethargic after todays physical game with the skins and give up big plays on what should be small plays and commint a bunch of penalties. And it would be nice if hassleback goes braindead a few more times this week.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bettis will sing a different tune after they run into the Giants next week. So who cares?

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
As I posted before the San Fran game, if we lose to either San Fran or Seattle at home, then we don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Period. We won't lose.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
theebs;2439325 said:
some people never learn.

They'll lose to NYG and Baltimore. Hopefully Philly as well.

If we can beat NYG and Phi, and go 10-6, we finish ahead of them in that scenario

Phoward12

Reaction score
theebs;2439325 said:

Thanks theebs, glad someone here isn't just blowing us off. To be honest, I do think we'll finish 10-6. Cincy and SF will probably have quit by the time we play them, and if Philly decides to stick with Kevin Kolb, they may have quit by the time we play them as well.

I do not believe Washington will beat the Giants this week, and who the hell knows with the Ravens. Whatever the O/U is on the Skins-Ravens game, I'd take the under. It will probably be something like 13-10, and who knows which team will have 13.

For the record, you guys are going to murder Seattle. They are done. I'm just hoping you slip up against the Giants and the Steelers.