Local media has turned on Garrett

Diehardblues

Reaction score
we would have to win out..including playoffs, in order for him to be here next year. NOT HAPPENING. Not sure we are good enough coaching-wise to beat Buffalo.
Even if we did win out. I still think it’s time for Garrett to go. The climate with Jerry is too toxic.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I’d always hoped at some point Jason would become our GM or VP along with Jerry and Stephen in some capacity.

I’ve supported Jason throughout despite his inexperience and learning curves because I’ve felt he was a positive influence on Jerry and our culture here. But like anyone eventually the clock will run out without more success. Well for everyone but Jerry.

Jason's learning curve ran too long, after 4 or 5 years he should have been gone.

In my view Jason is somewhat like Wade Phillips - good at some NFL things, just not as a head coach. Wade's a very good DC, Jason could be a very good GM, or director of player personnel, possibly. Problem is Jerry's the GM, so Jason can't be put (or rather won't be put) in the position he and the Cowboys are suited for.

So what does the problem come down to?

Jerry Jones.

Wait, say what???

:facepalm:

CapnB

Reaction score
This really isnt news. local media has been on JG for a while now. Not sure where the thought local media doesnt call him out or the team out comes from. I've been a supporter of JG but something has to change. Its been long enough.

Ron12

Reaction score
Even if we did win out. I still think it’s time for Garrett to go. The climate with Jerry is too toxic.
This season will make 9 full season with Garrett that is long enough I think that time has now run out on JG fans will not put up with this after this season !:facepalm: