Location of the Pavers at the New Stadium. Zone and Maj. Hagerty Paver Pics-Post 52

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I just got the maps for the pavers purchased by the Zone with donation money.

The problem is the two maps do not say which paver is in which section, and there's nothing specific.

One of the pavers is in Section 31. That section is dedicated to Don Meredith. The other paver is in section 32. That section is dedicated to Don Perkins. Both sections are along the Southeast side of the stadium and North of Divsion street. The sections appear to parallel each other.

BTW, according to the map, the stadium is not square to the compass directions. By this I mean that the field does not run East to West or North to South. It appears to run from the Southwest towards the Northeast. I think that is unique.

The stadium is surround on the North by Randol Mill Street, Legends Way on the East, Division Street on the South, and Collins Street on the West.

One of the two pavers was dedicated to Zone member Major Scott Hagerty. Major Hagerty was killed in Afghanistan one year ago this month. Several members got together and contributed to the paver for him. It is a 4" x 8" paver. This was the message.

HUSBAND & FATHER
SOLDIER & HERO
RIP MAJ. HAGERTY

This paver will accompany Major Hagerty's best friend wherever he goes to watch a game. He posts here as Cowboys3128.

Thank you once again to everyone who contributed to this cause.

The second paver was also contributed to by Zone members and represents all of us who post here on The Zone. It is an 8" x 8" paver with the star logo. Here is the message on that paver.

:star:
DON'T TELL ME IT
IS JUST A GAME!
--MICHAEL IRVIN
COWBOYSZONE

Thank you once again to all who contributed to that paver.

If anyone is going to the concert tonight and can take a picture of the pavers we would sure appreciate you posting them.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I must be a born loser! Mine is near the pro shop in the section dedicated to Quincy Carter.:eek:

Just kidding, it's in the Bill Bates section.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LeonDixson;2801051 said:
I must be a born loser! Mine is near the pro shop in the section dedicated to Quincy Carter.:eek:

Just kidding, it's in the Bill Bates section.
What section number? I'd like to know who every section is dedicated to.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Hostile;2801053 said:

Mine is in section 35, dedicated to jethro pugh, at least he was a decent player,says on the sheet, this section has been specially dedicated to the dallas cowboys 1960 legacy player jethro pugh
which is located on the southeast side of the stadium;

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I'm going in a couple weeks to view my seats -- I'll take a picture then if no one has.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mine is in Section 3 dedicated to Moose Johnston. I'm happy about that.:)

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
thanks for posting this...i have not received info on where my pavers are
now i know to be looking for it or calling somebody !!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Hostile;2801053 said:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, Hos. I took my brother and son-in-law down to see the green sand beach today. It is a long drive and a long walk to boot and I just got back to my computer. The section dedicated to Bill Bates is Section 2.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Known Paver Sections so far...

1...Charles Haley
2...Bill Bates
3...Daryl Johnston
15...Danny White
24...Preston Pearson
31...Don Meredith
32...Don Perkins
35...Jethro Pugh
36...Eddie LeBaron

If anyone has or knows any others please share.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Let us know what your pavers say, take pics..:starspin

LeonDixson

Reaction score
PlayMaker88;2801768 said:
When did you guys recieve this info? I have not recieved anything....

Mine came in the mail yesterday.

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
Just a heads up.....

My brother went to the George Strait concert last night, and had trouble locating my paver because he said that they havent placed any signs up for the pavers yet. He may have overlooked the sign, it was dark.

For example.... my paver is in section 1 which is the Charles Haley section.....but he said that he couldnt find a sign anywhere saying which section was which.

He eventually found it, but it took him a while. After he sends me the picture of it, i will post it