Lock Romo Now!!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
jchocolate82;1670266 said:
Sorry if I'm sounding anxious but its been so freaking long since we've had a QB that can win games for us and is respecful in the league. Just don't want anything going wrong with this contract negotiations. I was reading some idiot on the skins board who said he hopes we wait till the end to try and sign him so Snyder can get in a bidding war for him hahahaha so dellusional they are over there

There is your problem! Stop going to that dump, jchocolate82! Why do you want to go hang with losers? :rolleyes:

All good things come to those that wait...

;)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Champsheart;1670263 said:
I thought we should have locked him up before the season, but that is me, I thought it was worth a small risk to get it down then while it was a little cheaper, I think I was right.

Are you suggesting that Romo is not worth the big money? Do you think Romo is "a cheap" QB?

Stop pinching pennies! Romo will get his...when the time comes...

:laugh2:

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
dargonking999;1670203 said:
Romo has said many times he doesn't care about those things. that they will come. I see no reason to rush to sign this guy. He's not going anywhere unless we want him to leave.

Whether he gets signed now, week 16, the week before the SB, the probowl, the day after FA, the day before the start of the 08 season, it won't matter.

The only thing that will change is the price. And to tell you the truth, i would go into cap hell with a QB like Romo, then to be 12 million under it with Bledsoe.
:hammer:

jchocolate82

Reaction score
5Stars;1670272 said:
There is your problem! Stop going to that dump, jchocolate82! Why do you want to go hang with losers? :rolleyes:

All good things come to those that wait...

;)

Hahahaha I can't help it. Its a dump of a forum but seeing them anguish over our initial success this season and our find at QB laughs me to tears. I'm just sadistic like that hahaha

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
jchocolate82;1670295 said:
Hahahaha I can't help it. Its a dump of a forum but seeing them anguish over our initial success this season and our find at QB laughs me to tears. I'm just sadistic like that hahaha

Me too! But I only become Satan when they come to this board...little chests poking out, squawking about how good the RedStinks are...how they are SuperBowl bound...how Campbell is better than Romo...the list goes on and on and on!

Leave the girls alone at ES! Let them come here with ***** envy...it's more fun to watch!!

:laugh2:

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I wouldn't lose any sleep on it. #1 Jerrah will give Romo everything he deserves. #2 We have Romo locked up for 2 years with the franchise tag available.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys;1670396 said:
I wouldn't lose any sleep on it. #1 Jerrah will give Romo everything he deserves. #2 We have Romo locked up for 2 years with the franchise tag available.

Thank you...! ;)

juck

Reaction score
Q_the_man;1670204 said:
Romo needs to say Hungry and worry about the season, he will get paid.
Agreed,the better he plays the more money he gets and he knows it.jerry wont mind paying for a ring bringing QB.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I can't see why anybody is too overly concerned about it. He can always be franchised (it won't get to that) and the theory of signing him now will save money is bogus since QB's get paid a premium salary and if he plays well, he'll want to have his contract re-done if it's not meeting his expectations.

YAKUZA