Logic Points To OL In The 1st Round

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I understand, and odds are you are correct.

I think they would only go that route if their board was wiped out at other positions.
I love the prospect too and they did talk to him at the combine, but I think they like their starting five next season. Yes, a plan for Tyron has to be in place, but I just don't think they want to use a 1st rd pick to do so.

If a receiver is signed or traded for, they have to figure out how to fix their run game first and then determine what they will do to replace Shultz lost production.
@McMicah

High probability that OLine is BPA at #26.

I disagree with OP that OLine is the top need.

DT is a bigger need but probably no good options at #26. Would love it if Carter dropped to #26 but I don't believe it will happen.

I have no idea which WRs and CBs will be available at #27

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
@McMicah

High probability that OLine is BPA at #26.

I disagree with OP that OLine is the top need.

DT is a bigger need but probably no good options at #26. Would love it if Carter dropped to #26 but I don't believe it will happen.

I have no idea which WRs and CBs will be available at #27
What do you think of Adetomiwa Adebawore and his ability to play some edge as well as some 3T on passing downs?

At 282 pounds, he definitely could provide an inside rush at times. His 4.49 second 40 shows that he has plenty of athleticism to get after QB’s.

Quinn sometimes uses something like a Bear front where he has two 3T’s in at the same time. This guy and Odighizuwa could get some inside pressure.

Acceptablename

Reaction score
Number one, Robinson running back
Number two, Washington tight end
Number three Steve Avila offensive guard
those are my choices from one to three for selection in the first round I think two will be available

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Yeah well when you are picking at 26 you aren’t getting a first round player
Kincaid is probably a first on most teams boards. Washington on some, I would imagine, although I could be wrong about that.

McMicah

Reaction score
Now that Cooks just got traded, the probability of OL just increased even more.

Yes there are other positions of need, but remember McCarthy expressed a desire to run the football more and this is something of prove it year for Dak with his contract.