London Fletcher takes shot at T.O.

demirji22

Reaction score
I just saw this and thought I would pass it along.

London Fletcher rips Pro Bowl voting
After being named a Pro Bowl alternate for the eighth time, usually mild-mannered Commanders linebacker London Fletcher had some choice words about the selection process: "I don't know if it was because I wasn't a first-round draft pick, I don't do some kind of dance when I make a 10-yard tackle, I don't go out and get arrested. I believe in playing the game the way it's supposed to be played." He later added: "Because I'm not going out causing a lot of controversy, holding a private meeting with the coordinator saying this, this and this, causing a lot of strife on my team, I don't garner a lot of attention." I can't imagine which player he was referencing in that last part. (Washington Times)

TD22

Reaction score
i would be ticked off as well if my team was not making the playoffs

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
well he took shots at plaxico.... t.o. and at least one other player.

note to fletcher... when your team is in last place in the division it doesn't get you many votes.

Shinywalrus

Reaction score
All his points are may well be true...except that he's probably the 6th or 7th best player at his position in his conference.

bootyhunta

Reaction score
Hey Fletcher... maybe it's because you come across as a jerk in your interviews

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
jterrell;2502309 said:

note to fletcher... when your team is in last place in the division it doesn't get you many votes.

So many roads to venture there.:lmao2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
demirji22;2502297 said:

After being named a Pro Bowl alternate for the eighth time, usually mild-mannered Commanders linebacker London Fletcher had some choice words about the selection process: "I don't know if it was because I wasn't a first-round draft pick, I don't do some kind of dance when I make a 10-yard tackle, I don't go out and get arrested. I believe in playing the game the way it's supposed to be played." He later added: "Because I'm not going out causing a lot of controversy, holding a private meeting with the coordinator saying this, this and this, causing a lot of strife on my team, I don't garner a lot of attention." I can't imagine which player he was referencing in that last part. (Washington Times)

Like his teammate Clinton Portis? :lmao:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When I read the thread title, I first envisioned him aiming Burress' gun at Owens and firing it. Strange.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
The fact the guy seems to care more about a vacation to Hawaii than playing in the playoffs tells me all I need to know.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
so I guess we can expect them to tank against the eagles since it would help us and like always they're still thinking about us.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
maybe it's because you don't meet the height requirement for the Pro Bowl...

news-051107l.jpg

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Fletcher is an idiot. Owens didn't get in either but uses his current controversy to cry about not getting in. :rolleyes:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
demirji22;2502297 said:

Jealousy
Wishing that people would respect you,
but also knowing full well that it ain’t never gonna happen.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
demirji22;2502297 said:

It was also a jab at Bradie James and possibly Pacman. Is this stuff scripted? All our divisional rivals love the smack talk don't they?:rolleyes:

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Fletcher's a nice player, but right now, Pierce and James are better. Not to even mention the 2 who made it.

bigE79

Reaction score
demirji22;2502297 said:

:cry2: ...wat a wittle baby:star:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Well that defense is playing so well I cant imagine why he is not the league mvp.

Fletcher is a good player, but he is a jerk also and is way to arrogant.

although, anyon who wants to take shots at owens, I am all for.

Fletcher had one of the dumbest comments I have ever seen in sports when, while standing in the losing locker room of a playoff game he claimed Dallas didnt want us and we would have beaten them if we were good enough to beat seattle. that is so funny I will never forget it.

waynewonder81

Reaction score
jterrell;2502309 said:

LOL @ the use of "Shots" and "Plaxico" in the same sentence.