London Fletcher takes shot at T.O.

rathalarge

Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;2502359 said:
maybe it's because you don't meet the height requirement for the Pro Bowl...

news-051107l.jpg
LMAO!! :lmao2:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Despite what he says Fletcher is a very good LB. He's just not as good as some others and his team tanked. Had the Skins gotten hot instead of cold then perhaps he would have gotten in. Until James caught fire Fletcher was the better player. Not true anymore.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
demirji22;2502297 said:
I just saw this and thought I would pass it along.

London Fletcher rips Pro Bowl voting
After being named a Pro Bowl alternate for the eighth time, usually mild-mannered Commanders linebacker London Fletcher had some choice words about the selection process: "I don't know if it was because I wasn't a first-round draft pick, I don't do some kind of dance when I make a 10-yard tackle, I don't go out and get arrested. I believe in playing the game the way it's supposed to be played." He later added: "Because I'm not going out causing a lot of controversy, holding a private meeting with the coordinator saying this, this and this, causing a lot of strife on my team, I don't garner a lot of attention." I can't imagine which player he was referencing in that last part. (Washington Times)

Well we know TO wasnt first round pick. So I dont see any shot at TO??

TO didnt hold the private meeting - Garrett di. So I dont see any shot at TO??

The media creates TO's controversy so I dont see any shot at TO??

etc... etc... blah blah

bigE79;2502425 said:
:cry2: ...wat a wittle baby:star:

London Bridges falling down...falling down.. falling down

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
There's a whole article on this at espn.com.

He calls himself "Hall of Fame worthy".:laugh1:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
demirji22;2502297 said:

After being named a Pro Bowl alternate for the eighth time, usually mild-mannered Commanders linebacker London Fletcher had some choice words about the selection process: "I don't know if it was because I wasn't a first-round draft pick, I don't do some kind of dance when I make a 10-yard tackle, I don't go out and get arrested. I believe in playing the game the way it's supposed to be played." He later added: "Because I'm not going out causing a lot of controversy, holding a private meeting with the coordinator saying this, this and this, causing a lot of strife on my team, I don't garner a lot of attention." I can't imagine which player he was referencing in that last part. (Washington Times)

Fletcher is an idiot.

He's insenuating (sp?) that players that do what he described in red are the ones in the probowl, yet TO didn't make the Probowl.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
How come everyone who doesn't make the Pro Bowl feels snubbed and gets their feelings hurt, and the people who make the Pro Bowl try to get out of it?

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
demirji22;2502297 said:

It's not like TO made the Pro Bowl or anything. What's Fletcher complaining about?

He has 118 tackles on the season and a half sack. You don't go to the Pro Bowl unless you play some football.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
demirji22;2502297 said:

whatever dumb *** Fletcher... It's not like TO made the Pro Bowl this year.. Try another example. :rolleyes:

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2502374 said:
who is London Fletcher and why should I care about anything he has to say.
He has been in the league over a decade, never missed a game in his career, and is almost always at the top of the league in his position, but has never once made a pro bowl. Pro bowls are meaningless in my opinion, and do not determine who's great or not, but I can understand why he's pissed when you look at some of the non-talent that consistently makes it because people know who they are.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
Double Trouble;2502626 said:
He calls himself "Hall of Fame worthy".:laugh1:
If you think he's not, you've either never seen him play, never looked at his stats, or you are just completely clueless.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
He seems to have gone to Washington and become a whiny little *****.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Extreme;2502776 said:
If you think he's not, you've either never seen him play, never looked at his stats, or you are just completely clueless.
are you serious? he's not a hall of famer

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2502790 said:
are you serious? he's not a hall of famer
Really? Are you that oblivious to talent? His career stats are better than those of Dick Butkus, Jack Lambert and Mike Singletary, and very closely matched to Ray Lewis. Do they all suck too? I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you only said something so absurd because you just hate anything Commanders, because you have obviously never taken a glance at his career. The only linebacker in NFL history that he doesn't have equal or better stats than is LT, who NOBODY comes close to.