London Fletcher takes shot at T.O.

kapolani

Reaction score
Extreme;2504054 said:
Over 100 tackles every year of his career. Top 5 in the NFL at his position every year of his career. Hasn't missed a game in his career. More tackles in a decade than any player in history besides Lawrence Taylor.

I now find this highly dubious especially after how you said he hasn't played that many games in reference to my last post.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
give it up skins fan cause Fletcher is not a hall of famer. like I said he's been consistent but hasn't even had 1 breakout season.

kapolani

Reaction score
Rampage;2504198 said:
give it up skins fan cause Fletcher is not a hall of famer. like I said he's been consistent but hasn't even had 1 breakout season.

Agreed.

HOF, no.

But, hell of a player that would have been a nice fit in Dallas.

Absolutely.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2504198 said:
Yes he is. Years of consistent great play is better than a breakout year.

bigE79

Reaction score
Extreme;2504195 said:
That's because we're realists :D

At least we don't all make the ridiculous 40+ point win predictions that this site has weekly, where the people making them honsetly believe it.
I guess you dont read ES:laugh1:

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2504113 said:
doesn't Zack have like most INTs by a LB?

he's also been to the Pro Bowl like 7 times

honestly, I don't see how a guy who just runs around and makes tackles can go into the HOF (Fletcher)
I don't know who had the most int's by a LBer, but Leroy Jordan had 32.

Which sort of puts Fletcher's 14 in perspective.

He's not in the same stadium as a HOFer.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Extreme;2504201 said:

Just cuz it worked for Art Monk doesn't make it true.

Fletcher has been very good at times in his career, but he's NEVER been an elite player.

Only elite players belong in the HoF.

newlander

Reaction score
Who cares what the runt says? IF you stacked him and Lil' DAn on top of each other they could hardly reach T.O.'s arse.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Extreme;2504201 said:
The Hall of Fame is not about consistent play. It's about impact on the game. He simply hasn't had enough. I like the guy, but he's not a Hall of Famer.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Extreme;2504684 said:
Explain Terry Bradshaw then :laugh1:
Not by his Stats, but it's those 4 SB rings and you know most Steelers get in weather they deserve it or not.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Extreme;2504684 said:
Explain Terry Bradshaw then :laugh1:

Terry Bradshaw doesn't belong there either.

Lots of deserving players aren't in, and lots of undeserving players ARE in. That's how it is when you have freakin' sports writers deciding who goes to the HoF instead of, you know, people that actually have an expertise on the subject (coaches, former players, etc...).

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2504703 said:
Not by his Stats, but it's those 4 SB rings and you know most Steelers get in weather they deserve it or not.
It's so true what you say about the Steelers. It's also true that Bradshaw had absolutely nothing to do with any of those championships. My 7 year old daughter could have been a championship winning QB on that team.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Extreme;2504944 said:
It's so true what you say about the Steelers. It's also true that Bradshaw had absolutely nothing to do with any of those championships. My 7 year old daughter could have been a championship winning QB on that team.
wow! that mad at Danny boy huh?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Extreme;2504944 said:

Agreed, but when you have clueless sports journalists voting these players in, people like Bradshaw and Swann get in just cuz of as couple of highlights and their superbowl rings. It's pathetic.