Look Who Stepped Into The Room

kskboys

Reaction score
I think it's cuz yore a baaaaaaaaddddddd hombre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nah.....I just miss my DC.com Fan Forum family.

Come to find out.....all you MFs were here all this time . hahhaha
Hey, we kept asking about where you were. We posted lookouts to make sure you didn't know we were here. We thought about taking different monikers to throw you off but I am not deserting mine because Greg covets it and would take it for his own.

Hey, I messed up your 3 numerals in a post and thought it was 015 and another poster said you lived in the SF area, hence the 415. Aren't you a Los Angelino?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Hello GMO,

Welcome to the board. Check out the place, if you feel like it's for you, hang out.

Enjoy!

GMO415

Reaction score
Hey, we kept asking about where you were. We posted lookouts to make sure you didn't know we were here. We thought about taking different monikers to throw you off but I am not deserting mine because Greg covets it and would take it for his own.

Hey, I messed up your 3 numerals in a post and thought it was 015 and another poster said you lived in the SF area, hence the 415. Aren't you a Los Angelino?
I'm in the LA Burbs.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hope we dont have those pansies who post "I'm leaving" threads .

Like it's all about them.....
Now that is one thing I won't miss!!!!!! And then some would get upset when we'd tell those namby pambys to take a leap!!!
"I can't take it anymore. Jerry doesn't love us enough to hire a new coach, and every other team is better than us! I'm quitting as a fan, and you should too!"

They have to announce that they're fair weather fans...........Tards.