Look Who Stepped Into The Room

GMO415

Reaction score
"I can't take it anymore. Jerry doesn't love us enough to hire a new coach, and every other team is better than us! I'm quitting as a fan, and you should too!"

They have to announce that they're fair weather fans...........Tards.
They couldn't make it in the Special Olympics

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Now that is one thing I won't miss!!!!!! And then some would get upset when we'd tell those namby pambys to take a leap!!!
I told one fan in his exit announcement thread that when he got to the edge of the bridge to jump, make sure you do a flip.

kskboys

Reaction score
I told one fan in his exit announcement thread that when he got to the edge of the bridge to jump, make sure you do a flip.
It was always funny how the newbies thought we were being so rude to these bandwaggoner drama queens. I think at the beginning I thought so also until I saw 5 or 6 w/ the same weak sister crapp. And then you start seeing how really pathetic it is.

ESisback

Reaction score
It was always funny how the newbies thought we were being so rude to these bandwaggoner drama queens. I think at the beginning I thought so also until I saw 5 or 6 w/ the same weak sister crapp. And then you start seeing how really pathetic it is.
They'd make the "big announcement" for attention--they wanted people to be upset they were leaving--but they'd log on a day or two later in another thread. Funny!

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I was going to answer Wu Tang, but I didn't think anyone would get that joke.

kskboys

Reaction score
If whomever stepped into the room crop dusted everyone, then it was prolly GP!!!!