Looking ahead to '24 Internal Free Agents

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So they can't afford to pay a RB $10M but can afford to pay Dak $126.4M the last 3 seasons to play 33 out of 50 games while compiling a regular season record of 21-12 with a playoff record of 1-2.....now that is a great return on investment.
Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Trade the best player on your team and Argus the best defender in the NFL? Wow, Madden players.
Parsons is wearing down: Herschel was the best player and best running back in the NFL. He got traded and in return we got 4 visits to the NFC championship game and 3 Superbowl trophies. We've been mediocre for 20 years by doing what we're doing now. "Insanity"- Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Landryhat73

Reaction score
Think Lamb contract extension gets done, it’s going going to be slotted near the top of WR market. Diggs is the one that I’ve heard want to reset the cornerback market. He might have to play of the franchise tag because I would be hesitant to make him the highest paid cornerback in the league.

lkelly

Reaction score
Unrelated commentary, but does anyone else get the vibe of: "Guy with the mic running the date night charity auction at the retirement community" when they see this pic? Bidding for the ginger in the background is stuck firmly at $8.

usatsi_12390393.jpg

Landryhat73

Reaction score
Parsons is wearing down: Herschel was the best player and best running back in the NFL. He got traded and in return we got 4 visits to the NFC championship game and 3 Superbowl trophies. We've been mediocre for 20 years by doing what we're doing now. "Insanity"- Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Don’t think Walker was ever the best player or running back in the league. He was more of a name and Minnesota bought into the hype. Don’t see how a running back can be compared to Parsons. Did LT wear down, he was awesome for 10 years.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Diggs is the kind that will hold out for the last dollar. He will want to be the highest paid CB and will want 20 million +/y. Once signed he will be untradeable and if you think he doesn’t want to tackle now wait till he’s paid. There is no way we can pay Dak, Parsons, CD, our LT premium money and pay Diggs and field a team that has enough talent elsewhere to compete for a championship

We can get a rd 1 pick for him if we trade him now because he has a cheap year left and this draft has good CBs

That’s what I would do
Diggs and Lamb will be paid top dollar which will end up being another Jerry Blunder!!!
Lamb is NOT a # 1 top 5 elite WR and the same applies to Mr.I couldn't tackle my mama Diggs.
No way Smith or Dak survive the above contracts esp with Micah just around the corner.
Cap going up to the levels posted here are speculations at best unless they are the best fortune tellers in the world.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Parsons isn’t wearing down and Walker wasn’t the best player and best running back in the NFL at the time of the trade. Stick with Madden.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Parsons isn’t wearing down and Walker wasn’t the best player and best running back in the NFL at the time of the trade. Stick with Madden.
Parsons is FAR from the best player/LB?DE in the NFL or NFC for that matter. Trade.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Don’t think Walker was ever the best player or running back in the league. He was more of a name and Minnesota bought into the hype. Don’t see how a running back can be compared to Parsons. Did LT wear down, he was awesome for 10 years.
I'm surprised he only lasted 10 years: He was coked up most of his career.