Looks good but Philly has a good defense

rwalters31

Reaction score
Philly has a good defense so getting 30 points may be to much to ask for. Philly's Offense looks one dimensional with only two real passing threats with TE and RB. I believe that this game will depend on the Cowboys defense and Special Teams. If we can keep Philly from those BIG strikes, I believe we can hold them 17 points. My prediction is if things happen like I have indicated the final score should be 27- 17 Cowboys.:):thumbup:

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I could see Doug call a few trick plays and would not be surprised if Ward throws a pass. Dallas' push rush needs to step up to get Wentz off schedule which will cause some high throws and force them to keep Ertz or Goedert in to block.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Uhh that defense has been pretty bad. I don't know what the stats say but I've seen them these past few weeks......they have been pretty bad. Secondary is one of the worst. We are going to need our receivers to show up for this one becauseI have a feeling they are going to sell out for the run. Their DC is one of the worst.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Philly's defense is awful. Scoring fewer than 30 points is a failure for this offense.

The game will come down to how well the LBers play, because all Philly is going to try to do is hit short passes and execute the screen game. They can't throw vertical.

simplycowboys210

Reaction score
I think either sides of the argument are folly. They will come out and play there best ball, so we need too. I do not care if we only score 3 points and win the game, I just want to win.

nobody

Reaction score
Philly is very beatable. I think a motivated Cowboys can crush a motivated Eagles (especially given their injury issues). The question is, which version of the Cowboys will we see?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
their little running back, Scott? number 35 looks pretty good. Fast and shifty. I don't think they have enough weapons on offense with all of their WR's hurt to win. oh well, any given Sunday.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I could see Doug call a few trick plays and would not be surprised if Ward throws a pass. Dallas' push rush needs to step up to get Wentz off schedule which will cause some high throws and force them to keep Ertz or Goedert in to block.
Agreed, but I think the main thing is keeping him in the pocket....he gets antsy back there. Don't let him escape to the sideline where he makes most of his biggest plays.

Carson

Reaction score
If they didn’t play two of the four worst teams in the league the last two, they would’ve lost both games.

With that being said, they’ll catch fire this week

johneric8

Reaction score
Philly has a good defense so getting 30 points may be to much to ask for. Philly's Offense looks one dimensional with only two real passing threats with TE and RB. I believe that this game will depend on the Cowboys defense and Special Teams. If we can keep Philly from those BIG strikes, I believe we can hold them 17 points. My prediction is if things happen like I have indicated the final score should be 27- 17 Cowboys.:):thumbup:
Not sure if you hit your head or not bro, but you do realize we laid 37 on them last time we met? You do understand this simple point right?

Sydla

Reaction score
Their D is hit or miss. They have a good front four but their pass defense is terrible. I mean one of the worst in the NFL. They let one of the worst passing offenses in the league last week slice and dice them.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

philly has a good defense??? The freaking dolphins dropped over 30+ on them

CPanther95

Reaction score
Sad to say, I haven't seen anything recently from either team that would make me assume the score is going to be any different than the 37-10 that it was last time.