Looks good but Philly has a good defense

JBS

Reaction score
Not sure why you guys are giving the OP a hard time about this post

They have one of the best defensive coordinators in football...Jim Johnson always gives us trouble

kskboys

Reaction score
Philly has a good defense so getting 30 points may be to much to ask for. Philly's Offense looks one dimensional with only two real passing threats with TE and RB. I believe that this game will depend on the Cowboys defense and Special Teams. If we can keep Philly from those BIG strikes, I believe we can hold them 17 points. My prediction is if things happen like I have indicated the final score should be 27- 17 Cowboys.:):thumbup:

Rams/Eagles D comparisons:

Rams Eagles

YPG: 336.2/12th 328.2/9th
PPG: 21.9/15th 23.4/16th

Looks to me like they have about the same D, w/ the Eagles being better in YPG and the Rams being better in PPG.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
If the Cowboys can't roll over the Eagles, a team who struggled to put away the Giants and Commanders, they are who we though they were.

Redline360

Reaction score
Eagles defense is horrible. No excuse not to score less than 3 touchdowns

Blackrain

Reaction score
Philly's secondary is atrocious, but that is fool's gold. Cowboys should pound the rock and wear the DL down. Then things will loosen up with run and pass.

There Dline has taken a lot of snaps look wore down without much depth time to bring the pain of some smash mouth running . Just hope the league will let us play and not call holding every other play to equal things out

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
There Dline has taken a lot of snaps look wore down without much depth time to bring the pain of some smash mouth running . Just hope the league will let us play and not call holding every other play to equal things out
LOL..someone started a thread on the Officiating Crew for the game Sunday....it doesn't look.

ultron

Reaction score
The Eagles didnt just beat the packers they also beat the Bills, Bears, Jets. All teams Dallas failed to beat. The only saving grace is the Cowboys pretty much own the Eagles but this upcoming game by no means is a cakewalk because of a bunch of eagles being injured on offense.

Eagles lost to the Dolphins and Lions, teams that the Cowboys beat. They also played the Jets without Darnold. Oh and the Eagles and Cowboys happened to play earier this year, final score 37-10

CB61

Reaction score
Philly has a good defense so getting 30 points may be to much to ask for. Philly's Offense looks one dimensional with only two real passing threats with TE and RB. I believe that this game will depend on the Cowboys defense and Special Teams. If we can keep Philly from those BIG strikes, I believe we can hold them 17 points. My prediction is if things happen like I have indicated the final score should be 27- 17 Cowboys.:):thumbup:
The Rams supposedly have a good defense to? It's just a matter of which team of our shows up

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Their D is not all that great, we can and have moved the ball on them pretty good.
I think people see them up there in the rushing def rankings, but thats only because teams dont need to run on them, they cant stop the pass. As we see every week.

Tied for 6th in TD passes allowed, playing one of the softest schedules in the NFL along with the rest of the nfce

Kareemovweet

Reaction score
Philly's secondary is not very good but they are decent vs the run. I think the main thing Dallas has to do is be prepared for screen and bubble passes. For whatever reason we aren't that good at containing those types of plays and I think Philly is going to try to exploit that with some 15 of those type of plays.. Contain that and they are going to be shut down. Oh and put a body on Ertz... Dallas 34-10....

Cover 2

Pessimists Unite!!!
Reaction score
Not sure why you guys are giving the OP a hard time about this post

They have one of the best defensive coordinators in football...Jim Johnson always gives us trouble
That made me lol.

I'm assuming the second sentence was intentional?

Reactions: JBS

Praxit

Reaction score
...we need to duplicate Ram game. Low penalties, run the ball and stay creative with plays. I have faith these guys will turn the corner. Rams game should inspire them forward.

Ron12

Reaction score
The Philly defense is very beatable if the Cowboys lose this game JG should be Fired & not allowed to coach the last game against the Commanders !

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Eagles lost to the Dolphins and Lions, teams that the Cowboys beat. They also played the Jets without Darnold. Oh and the Eagles and Cowboys happened to play earier this year, final score 37-10

Our QB wasn’t injured in those games, though.