Looks like the Eagles currently would hold the 4th, 8th, and 9th picks in next year's draft

Reaction score
Apparantly this will be a poor draft for QB's.

So it's good in that respect. If they are going to have all those picks, it's best they have them in a bad QB year

HungryLion

Reaction score
The eagles team sucks and has a bunch of old players who are leaving soon too

Truth be told they’ll need these picks to rebuild.

Also, they don’t have a good QB.

sure I wish they didn’t have those picks. But I’m more concerned with this season. We can worry about future seasons when they arrive.

cffl2323

Reaction score
That's pretty rich for a player who has committed firmly to never playing for HOU again.

He might have also firmly committed to never playing professional football again. It's gonna really piss me off if he ends up without a suspension of any kind, and Zeke got six games for........

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
He might have also firmly committed to never playing professional football again. It's gonna really piss me off if he ends up without a suspension of any kind, and Zeke got six games for........
regardless of what Nahtzee Goddell does, Watson can't play in the NFL from in the can. Mean Machine perhaps...

glimmerman

Reaction score
They will get another wentz or hurts. Either way. They ain’t beating us no time soon.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score

BTW: Just read they have the 2nd highest cap space $15M only behind the Jags

They need to fill so many positions. They need QB, TE, 2 or 3 OL, LBs, and DBs. And Fletcher Cox and Kelce look like they are at the end of their careers.

Need Miami to win and the Colts to bench Wentz.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
They need to fill so many positions. They need QB, TE, 2 or 3 OL, LBs, and DBs. And Fletcher Cox and Kelce look like they are at the end of their careers.

Need Miami to win and the Colts to bench Wentz.

Honestly, Colts don't have to make a decision until the 13th game of the season or make sure he misses 4 games. Just my guess but if they are out of playoff contention with a top ten pick, there is no way hell they will let the Eagles get it.

plasticman

Reaction score
Next year? What about next game?

All it takes is a few miscues....a mistake here, a misunderstanding there......BAM!!!.....3-2 going into New England.

That's Bill Belicek over there. I don't care if his quarterback is the 2nd coming of Babe Laufenberg, his team is going to be prepared.

"It looks like the Eagles.....", the Cowboys could still get the 4th overall pick.....2019?

I've been fooled too many times in the past 25 seasons. Everything looks great. All the dominoes are still standing before the first one begins to fall. One play could end this season for the Cowboys.

I think I have plenty to worry about this season. I'll wait until after this season to start worrying about next season.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Honestly, Colts don't have to make a decision until the 13th game of the season or make sure he misses 4 games. Just my guess but if they are out of playoff contention with a top ten pick, there is no way hell they will let the Eagles get it.

But with the Jags, Texans, and Titans, even the bad Colts could easily be in it at the end.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
This draft is not that great. No quarterbacks worth taking at the top and the safety at Notre Dame is the second best prospect. I also believe the Dolphins and Colts will play better as the season moves along.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
That's pretty rich for a player who has committed firmly to never playing for HOU again.

Remember it's like trying to sell your house, you can Ask anything you want but the market only gives you what it is worth. My guess is they'll end up taking three 1st rd picks and a 2nd or starting young player.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Remember it's like trying to sell your house, you can Ask anything you want but the market only gives you what it is worth. My guess is they'll end up taking three 1st rd picks and a 2nd or starting young player.
I don't know where you live right now but ...Iowa market may be pretty weak, who knows, but in a place like DFW, right now you can ask whatever you want for your house and even if it's in terrible condition there will be multiple offers way over asking price within the first 3 days and they will be willing to waive inspection and appraisal in order to buy the house.

As far as Watson goes, I wouldn't trade more than a 2nd for him... no firsts, no players unless they want someone down the roster or to relieve some big cap player. Watson is likely going to spend prime years of his life doing hard prison time, years more than what say, Michael Vick endured.