Looks like those wanting another loss get their wish

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
would you have said that after the first season?

and no TC and pre season are not regular season games, so again, id rather see what the rookies can do. You have no winning season nor was a winning season the goal this year, understand it, learn it, accept it.
All the rookies except Rush have been playing lately so what fricken rookies are you talking about or are you just talking to be negative?

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I keep hearing this.

Usually when teams talk about resting their starters its a few key positions. A QB. A RB. Maybe a star WR. But limitations of the 53 man roster and injured players means you can't simply "sit everyone" as I have seen claimed multiple times. This year and last.

I hope Philly rests their starters so they can go 1 & Done just like the Cowboys do when we rest our starters.
Obviously I don't believe in resting our starters before going into the playoffs. Yeah I know people think that gets them rested up and healthy, but experienced has shown the Cowboys just get rusty and lazy = 1 & done.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Do you really think the eagles are going to play many of their starters?
Absolutely. They have to play their QB for the work with the receivers as he’s had little of that during the season. That means they have to play the OL and receivers if healthy.

On defense, you can only rest a few guys at a time. Even in Dallas heyday of resting the triplets, most others had to play.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
If the Eagles play their starters they are already ahead of the Cowboys in coaching. Garrett sits starters in meaningful games and plays them in meaningless games. :rolleyes: