Looks like we're losing Jalen Ramsey to the Dolphins

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Stephen tried to counter the offer but the rams wanted more than the seventh round pick he was offering. That and when he found out Jalen won’t play for a gallon of ice cream.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Way too expensive. The cowboys are way too broke to be able to afford the cost of aquiring then paying ramsey. /end sarcasm

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
We'd never give up a 3rd round pick for a standard Pro Bowl DB. Wait until the dust settles, and we'll see who's left over. Then DQ can mold him into a good player so we can let him sign somewhere else year.

John813

Reaction score
Wow. Dolphins love to pay corners but good trade value for them.

Ken

Reaction score
Going to be a long offseason if we are going to cry over every transaction other teams make.

Ken

Reaction score
People really think we are going to add 18.5 mill cap hit to our team at a position that isn't a huge need?

Really?

In a draft full of corners....

Rayman70

Reaction score
If I were Micah, I would start planning my exit.
I agree. We clearly don't have the backbone to win. The Joneses are $ hungry and winning isn't the top priority. A 3rd for Ramsey and a jag is a STEAL for Miami. Ramsey hasn't been great last 2 years but a 3rd is very cheap.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Hell, I'll take Byron Jones ......

BTW.......The rams are obviously tearing this team down to rebuild. If it was me, I'm putting a for sale sign on Kupp and Donald also. The worst thing that can happen is they end up drafting in the top 5 and a boatload of top 50/100 picks.

Last edited:

JayFord

Reaction score
.......Yall gonna cry about everything

and if we did sign him "oh hes been burnt over the past 2 years and we sign him thanks jerry"

or "now we gotta pay Diggs and Ramsey smh this team never learns you dont pay corners when you have a pass rush"

then we dont sign him

"what are we doing all we had to do was trade a 3rd smh Dolphins got a mega stud a lockdown corner for years to come"