Los Angeles Chargers are interviewing Kellen Moore for the head coaching position

starfan1

Reaction score
KM is a bozo but to be fair hes probably an ugrade over Staley.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Ehhh..I said the same thing about the Head Coach in Miami....last time I saw him, he was riding a scooter in DC with a caramel soy latte in both hands :lmao2: :lmao2: I'll reserve my opinion. Kellen Moore could shock us IF he built a team in his image. The NFL is built for Parity.
Many people (Jerry and the Dallas media) try to pretend that Kellen Moore is in the same boat as offensive gurus like Mike McDaniel and Sean McVay.

He is not.

starfan1

Reaction score
Many people (Jerry and the Dallas media) try to pretend that Kellen Moore is in the same boat as offensive gurus like Mike McDaniel and Sean McVay.

He is not.
His situational awareness left alot to be desired. We had the best offense in the league despite of him. he wasnt chopped liver but there certainly are many better

Reactions: CWR

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
lol...he gets an interview for the head coach. An interview? He has been there a whole year, what is to find out about him? That's like JJ interviewing MM for the head coach job when his current contract is over.

CWR

Reaction score
His situational awareness left alot to be desired. We had the best offense in the league despite of him. he wasnt chopped liver but there certainly are many better
He was good 85% of the time. He absolutely murdered us the rest. Dak having his best season this year is no coincidence.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Justin Herbert: "Um, yo, did you read X and see who wants to coach this team."?
Agent: "Yurp, whaddaya think."?
Justin: "Well, looks like they are interviewing anybody who has coached a professional sport in the last 10 years, so let's see."

Chuck 54

Reaction score
With all the changes going on, maybe we will find a run game coordinator.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Not sure if KM is HC material, but seems like a good dude, so hopefully he gets a chance so that way we can see if he can make 5 years as HC (anything more than 5 years is a huge upside in this league)