Los Angeles Chargers are interviewing Kellen Moore for the head coaching position

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Not sure if KM is HC material, but seems like a good dude, so hopefully he gets a chance so that way we can see if he can make 5 years as HC (anything more than 5 years is a huge upside in this league)
Kellen seems extremely likeable but is he ready to be a hc? That I am not sure of. But every hc had a first day on the job too. I wish him all of my best going forward.

nobody

Reaction score
Let's hope the Eagles lose in the first round of the playoffs, fire their HC, and hire Kellen Moore as their new HC. If not maybe the Commanders. We all know Moore's defense is predictable and only beats up on bad defenses. We have a good defense, so we're safe.
His playbook has the receivers' routes all developing at the same time making life more difficult for a QB. He doesn't make in-game adjustments (just like Garrett refused to do as well).

Let's all root for him to get the Eagles or Commanders HC job and that he wants to OC the team he goes to as well!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Chargers offense dipped from 9th to 18th this season. Herbert missed some games but he was 5-8 after being 10-7 last season. If anything, Kellen Moore has lost his luster. Don’t know why anyone would be excited about him as their next HC.

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
lol...he gets an interview for the head coach. An interview? He has been there a whole year, what is to find out about him? That's like JJ interviewing MM for the head coach job when his current contract is over.
Most likely just a courtesy “practice” interview that’s being used by KM’s agency as a marketing tactic.

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
Kellen seems extremely likeable but is he ready to be a hc? That I am not sure of. But every hc had a first day on the job too. I wish him all of my best going forward.
I dunno, he’s already shown that he can’t get along with his former HC and in some instances actively attempted to undermine him. At best, he’s egotistical. At worst, he’s a dishonest know-better who will keep repeating the same mistakes until he’s out of the league. There’s always BSU, I guess.

bewp7

Reaction score
kellen will never get a hc job

he is a weenie

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
I dunno, he’s already shown that he can’t get along with his former HC and in some instances actively attempted to undermine him. At best, he’s egotistical. At worst, he’s a dishonest know-better who will keep repeating the same mistakes until he’s out of the league. There’s always BSU, I guess.
Interesting perspective from you

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Let's hope the Eagles lose in the first round of the playoffs, fire their HC, and hire Kellen Moore as their new HC. If not maybe the Commanders. We all know Moore's defense is predictable and only beats up on bad defenses. We have a good defense, so we're safe.
His playbook has the receivers' routes all developing at the same time making life more difficult for a QB. He doesn't make in-game adjustments (just like Garrett refused to do as well).

Let's all root for him to get the Eagles or Commanders HC job and that he wants to OC the team he goes to as well!
How long was employed by the Dallas Cowboys?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
They will be as a rule hiring a oc or a dc so why not interview their own ?
There are some former HC that might be up for grabs, like bill B and harbaugh, but only 2 teams will get those guys.

Staley never got anything going with the team, they seemed to start off hot then go down little each year.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Just my impression: It could be a token interview for Kellen Moore to placate his lofty ego or it could be for real. Either way Kellen can go fart in his space suit.