Game Day Los Angeles Chargers at Dallas Cowboys | 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Allen

Reaction score
If we'd had to run like that they would have found a way to throw a flag. They call all of our damn good plays back, especially at home.

J_Allen

Reaction score
don't mind losing....damn. too each their own.
Oh it's you again. Yeah if we go 4-11 we have a better chance at getting solid talent in every single round, including the first where we could get a potential quarterback of 15 years.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Right now it looks like Lance is simply making a presnap read and going with it. LA has caught on and looks to be setting him up and jumping the routes. How Lance responds will be very telling.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I’ll go on record…..Cooper Rush is still our backup QB. It’s not just about INTs. Lance struggles to get to a secondary receiver on time. He seldom hits open receivers in stride. Due to his lack of experience, he doesn’t have a good feel for the game. I could see him becoming the starter if Dak were to miss significant time or be lost for the season. But game in and game out, I think you want Rush dressed as the #2 who can finish a game or execute a few series when needed…..as long as you are still in the running for the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.