Game Day Los Angeles Chargers at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread *** No Dak posts! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Let's put Cooper Rush at #2 with his lame arm. Lance is the #2 and he will only get better.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If Parsons is going to be held every play he may as well play linebacker.

And he looks depressed today. Almost drugged. I wonder if he's hung over?
How are you seeing the Cowboys sidelines? This NFLN broadcast is not showing anyone of the Cowboys not on the field!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Lance has been in 4 training camps now with 4 preseasons. He hasn’t had much real game experience, but he should be better than this at this point. Yes, he’s still young, but if his first guy isn’t open, his timing is always off with the next guy. His ball placement is generally poor. This is his final year in Dallas. He will be a free agent next spring, and there’s no way Jerry is going to give him 20-25 million per year.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Lance has a lot of raw talent. Emphasis on raw. His biggest problem as a QB is probably not physical. He has a great arm and excellent mobility. His footwork and accuracy are his problems and for an NFL QB, those are “must haves”.

I like this kid, his talent and his attitude. He just needs more time to develop. But people calling for him to start now would IMO be calling for a tank season.
Ummm its already a tank season

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Let's put Cooper Rush at #2 with his lame arm. Lance is the #2 and he will only get better.
Hard to have faith in Lance will he plays decent against guys off the street but Rush has played well against NfL competition. Should just keep both.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
? Not following you here.
Most of the time when I click on a new thread or something - it goes to a full page ad - I have to click out of it, then it goes to the thread.

Someone liked my question to you so I'm assuming he gets it too.

Staubacher

Reaction score
And they're nuts if they don't design some plays for him during the season. I imagine it would get some sensitive people upset so they won't do it

Status
Not open for further replies.